Invicta DoW

Thrash

So by your logic RnR attacking (hypothetically) TIO, RnR is the bigger alliance in that case. Not only did he not specify what he was talking about. But when you say size of an alliance you don't consider GOONS to be bigger than Umbrella. Go crawl back under your rock, dipshit.

xR1, something is wrong with your head?  

You quoted Demonic on number of membership.  Yet you keep saying Invicta is the smaller alliance based on demonic's quote which was about number of membership?

:facepalm:

I dont even know why Invicta accepted you as a member. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xR1, something is wrong with your head?  

You quoted Demonic on number of membership.  Yet you keep saying Invicta is the smaller alliance based on demonic's quote which was about number of membership?

:facepalm:

I dont even know why Invicta accepted you as a member. 

Not once does he mention member counts of either alliance being larger than Mortal Wombat's. Perhaps you should try to smear the radiated dirt off of your glasses?

Oh I am sure your NS will be right be side me since most of the job damage dealt on me was done by DB4D.  Not only that, your alliance seems to be incompetent even outnumbering our side at this front 6 is to 1 and is epic failing in stagger.

NEW is more of All talk alliance, needs a beatdown as NEW has never taken an upper tier beatdown for years until now.

Good luck with all your talk boy, see you down below here.

lol you are mad right

Maybe instead of declaring war on another alliance, you should bring your top nine out of peace mode.  But hey, if you want your 10K noobs to get a good workout, be my guest.

Maybe the same could be said for GATO and others which instead of bringing others out of peacemode to continue the fight they just declare on other alliances, so if you're going to criticise then criticise all not just one.

Not once does he mention member counts of either alliance being larger than Mortal Wombat's. Perhaps you should try to smear the radiated dirt off of your glasses?

2jb8sigjpg.gif

just because we are stronger doesn't make us bigger, just saying.