Invicta DoW

Thrash

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to counter me if you like :D

(not you personally, GATO in general)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=197780 - Three slots who want to go to a good home

God don't I wish. Not because I dislike AI. I quite enjoy them. Just to shut Pansy and WickedJ up about rolling magicpirate. Also you're a shade under the mark. 

God don't I wish. Not because I dislike AI. I quite enjoy them. Just to shut Pansy and WickedJ up about rolling magicpirate. Also you're a shade under the mark. 

I'm not a member of Ai, so feel free to get fellow GATO members to engage without any repercussions.

More the merrier 

I'm not a member of Ai, so feel free to get fellow GATO members to engage without any repercussions.

More the merrier 

Oh I checked your nation and everything. So I guess you're just ghosting? That's fine. Alas, you are still below our firing line. Maybe when we're done with everyone's top tier.

I never said I'm acting innocent, I'm stating what exactly I said. I was giving credit to Invicta for standing out from the coalition. I'm not Sardonic and I'm not all of MK, so understand that please. And when you make a statement along the lines of "Don't you have a home alliance to disband", that's a personal attack. If you'd said something pertaining to MK, then you'd have a point. What you did was make a jab at a previous situation that involved neither MK nor Invicta, which is solidly off topic and adds nothing to this discussion outside of proving your inability to construct a solid argument against what I'd said about the coalition. If you had a real grasp or understanding of the situation which you refer to, you'd know that I was actually not in power when BFF's implosion occurred, nor was I in any position to stop or slow the events. 

Now, are we going to get back to the topic at hand, or are you going to further derail by bringing up elements of my character? It's up to you, darling, but the only thing you're really doing here is hurting your own case. 

Edit: By your logic, you support spying, disbandment, and destruction of OOC communities. Would you like to retract your statement now, or would you like to continue down this path of self-destruction? 

MK is made up of members, if I cannot accuse members of injustice and devious acts who am I supposed to point it at? MK as a whole, but you have stated not to blame you for other members acts. Which one is it?

You are a member of MK, you are part of something I want to see destroyed. Not to use your history against you wouldn't make me very good at my job then wouldn't it.

I support spying, I believe it brings a element to world that's needed (also the use of it as a CB). I support disbandment in certain scenarios, but destruction of OOC communities where you get this from?

I think your definition of Personal Crusade is a bit extreme, if that is what you are referring too.

Edited by nutkase

Oh I checked your nation and everything. So I guess you're just ghosting? That's fine. Alas, you are still below our firing line. Maybe when we're done with everyone's top tier.

Well you know where to come once the nations decide to come out, I'll be waiting with my top hat eating waffles.

MK is made up of members, if I cannot accuse members of injustice and devious acts who am I supposed to point it at? MK as a whole, but you have stated not to blame you for other members acts. Which one is it?

You are a member of MK, you are part of something I want to see destroyed. Not to use your history against you wouldn't make me very good at my job then wouldn't it.

I support spying, I believe it brings a element to world that's needed (also the use of it as a CB). I support disbandment in certain scenarios, but destruction of OOC communities where you get this from?

I think your definition of Personal Crusade is a bit extreme, if that is what you are referring too.

Yes, but to call me a hypocrite for something I have no control over is foolish. Am I to police all the past actions of every member of MK? That's impossible, much in the same way that it would be wrong of me to criticize you for all the past actions of any member of AI. 

Not using my history against me would make you way better at your job. My history has absolutely nothing to do with my present position in MK. AI is working with alliances that worked with MK at one point, so in that same sense you're condoning and supporting those same OOC actions as much as I am.

Doesn't make sense, does it? Because you have no control over what happened in the past. So stop that line of reasoning. I define your personal crusade as your inability to come up with anything to use against me other than "herp BFF disbanded" and "derp MK is evil". Please, try again. 

You do relies by retorting my post by questioning my intelligence just concretes the claim. 

Oh it wasn't my intent to question your intelligence (don't let the sarcasm fool you). I was just seeking to refute your assertion that Chax is a hypocrite here given the circumstances.

Lets suppose though that that was my intent; how does that reinforce your claim? (Or is that not what you meant?)

Oh it wasn't my intent to question your intelligence (don't let the sarcasm fool you). I was just seeking to refute your assertion that Chax is a hypocrite here given the circumstances.

Lets suppose though that that was my intent; how does that reinforce your claim? (Or is that not what you meant?)

I talking about Chax, not yourself in questioning my intelligence.

No, the pals still waiting for a piece of the action. I'm sure that is why nobody wants to counter us not some imaginary "deal". Why in admin's name would anyone on your side agree just to let us run free destroying everyone's top tier? No it's fear of bringing in yet more alliances to add to that destruction and I don't blame you all. In the meantime you guys get wrecked. Nice side you guys have knowing who to sacrifice. Good for you for offering yourselves up with no complaints.

Your pals in ODN and INT? Oh yeah, they're at the bottom of an elevator shaft with SUVs rammed up their asses. TLR? Sure they can help, but they seem a little preoccupied at the moment. So I'm not sure what secret pals you have, unless you're talking about them Hooligans.

Your pals in ODN and INT? Oh yeah, they're at the bottom of an elevator shaft with SUVs rammed up their asses. TLR? Sure they can help, but they seem a little preoccupied at the moment. So I'm not sure what secret pals you have, unless you're talking about them Hooligans.

You're even too scared too mention their names.......you know who. We all do, it's no secret.

You're even too scared too mention their names.......you know who. We all do, it's no secret.

Oh we talking about that other ally of yours who is also hiding the majority of their nations in peacemode since the start of the global war and have yet to enter.... That's over three weeks of doing nothing to no one and having only crap collections to show for it, great strategy there... :P

Edited by the rebel

Oh, is that why you threw a hissy fit and cut a deal with our side to make sure you didn't get countered? How cute :P
Oh whoops, I think I wasn't supposed to mention that.

It was set up before you even entered the war. But hey, it's not like I can blame you. Without protection, you'd be in 100% hippy instead of 70% hippy. I bet your "allies" would be even more pissed off then.

Well, finally a couple of posts to pique my curiosity. I'd love to sit down for a chat and hear more about this "deal" that you've set up. Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

I don't think it has anything to do with fear. I, for example, am really confused here. HB/Hooligans are your only treaty partners not currently involved in the war. NPO/TIO/TPF/LoSS are all on the other side, ODN/INT are a little busy, and TLR is also largely in hippy mode... So I'm either missing something obvious or you guys have some super secret plan. ^.^ Edited by ShamWOW

Ow come on mick..i will stay at your side, just don't drop too much okay..and we'll continue to season 2 :P

Oh I am sure your NS will be right be side me since most of the job damage dealt on me was done by DB4D.  Not only that, your alliance seems to be incompetent even outnumbering our side at this front 6 is to 1 and is epic failing in stagger.

NEW is more of All talk alliance, needs a beatdown as NEW has never taken an upper tier beatdown for years until now.

Good luck with all your talk boy, see you down below here.

xR1, really now? what world did you get your facts from as demonic was mentioning number of membership?

Membership count as of Feb 11, 2013

Invicta - 67

DB4d - 125

NEW - 94

MW - 46

UCoN - 26

So by your logic RnR attacking (hypothetically) TIO, RnR is the bigger alliance in that case. Not only did he not specify what he was talking about. But when you say size of an alliance you don't consider GOONS to be bigger than Umbrella. Go crawl back under your rock, dipshit.