Invicta DoW

Thrash

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whose timetable you're working off buddy. Certainly not ours. Ours is a however long it takes kind of thing. Here's something an alliance like Invicta needs to consider. Yes, our plan will likely only hurt some of the people we're at war with RnR and Legion are big enough that they will recover fine in time. An alliance like Invicta? Won't recover from this. We may lose eventually but we'll recover fine as well. We always have. Some of you smaller alliances are going to have a really difficult time after the dust settles. I bet your leaders told you this would be a short easy fight huh? If they did they lied. 

this is hilarious, Invicta has never had to rebuild before. Now I am starting to worry....

Damn I hope this is true. It would show just what even your side thinks of you to agree to such a thing. Can you imagine? Hey us vs Invicta 1v1? Oh yeah...fuck Invicta...tear them up. That would be great. No, I think your pals are afraid of our pals is all.

It was set up before you even entered the war. But hey, it's not like I can blame you. Without protection, you'd be in 100% hippy instead of 70% hippy. I bet your "allies" would be even more pissed off then.

That's your best reply? You can't think of anything legitimate to counter my point with so you go with ad hominem? Your intelligence is stellar, nutkase. 

Yes, because you had a point, right? 

Good Luck, Invicta. Not that you need it ;)

Edited by Secret

Yes. My point was a congratulatory post to Invicta for still having the balls and intelligence to post an actual DoW. 

It's a shame to have to explain things like this. But the classless can't recognize class when they see it. Keep on being your beautiful self, Chax, and ignore the ignorant.

That's your best reply? You can't think of anything legitimate to counter my point with so you go with ad hominem? Your intelligence is stellar, nutkase. 

Ahaha you really do make me laugh, you are nothing more then a hypocrite calling what I say as a personal attack while residing on a affiliation well known for going above and beyond ad hominem.  

Yet here you stand questioning my intelligence.

Ahaha you really do make me laugh, you are nothing more then a hypocrite calling what I say as a personal attack while residing on a affiliation well known for going above and beyond ad hominem.  

Yet here you stand questioning my intelligence.

You're in CSN. right? And you're throwing stones? Funny man. 

You're in CSN. right? And you're throwing stones? Funny man. 

Was*

CSN is known for personal attacks? feel free to expand on that statement.

EDIT: Have not been bothered to change my Affiliation here.

Edited by nutkase

emot-siren.gif *Language Police* emot-siren.gif

Why nutkase, my friend, Chax would only be a hypocrite here if he didn't condone ad hominems but engaged in them himself. It's not hypocrisy simply because his alliance may or may not take part in such shens.

I’m glad to be of some help here understanding the circumstances.  :)

Good luck and have fun and such to this front's combatants.

Was*

CSN is known for personal attacks? feel free to expand on that statement.

EDIT: Have not been bothered to change my Affiliation here.

CSN's track record regarding personal attacks isn't spotless. Either way, this hardly has any bearing on Invicta's DoW. I was commenting on how nice it is to see Invicta post a DoW and not use a blanket DoW like a lot of that coalition. You made this about me and my alliance, neither of whom have anything to do with this situation. Do you have anything relevant to add, or are you going to continue your misguided personal crusade against me? 

emot-siren.gif *Language Police* emot-siren.gif

Why nutkase, my friend, Chax would only be a hypocrite here if he didn't condone ad hominems but engaged in them himself. It's not hypocrisy simply because his alliance may or may not take part in such shens.

I’m glad to be of some help here understanding the circumstances.  :)

Good luck and have fun and such to this front's combatants.

It is when you label one group but not another, especially makes it worse when you affiliated with the latter group (Does not matter if he was the one who acted or not, he enables it) 

Oh, the pals that are falling in flames right now?

No, the pals still waiting for a piece of the action. I'm sure that is why nobody wants to counter us not some imaginary "deal". Why in admin's name would anyone on your side agree just to let us run free destroying everyone's top tier? No it's fear of bringing in yet more alliances to add to that destruction and I don't blame you all. In the meantime you guys get wrecked. Nice side you guys have knowing who to sacrifice. Good for you for offering yourselves up with no complaints.

CSN's track record regarding personal attacks isn't spotless. Either way, this hardly has any bearing on Invicta's DoW. I was commenting on how nice it is to see Invicta post a DoW and not use a blanket DoW like a lot of that coalition. You made this about me and my alliance, neither of whom have anything to do with this situation. Do you have anything relevant to add, or are you going to continue your misguided personal crusade against me? 

Also to take a swipe at the coalition, so don't try to act all innocent.

It's no personal crusade against you but more a personal crusade against MK and co, you are nothing special.

Sardonic and myself have had more disagreements without him or myself using the "that's a personal attack!" statement.

No, the pals still waiting for a piece of the action. I'm sure that is why nobody wants to counter us not some imaginary "deal". Why in admin's name would anyone on your side agree just to let us run free destroying everyone's top tier? No it's fear of bringing in yet more alliances to add to that destruction and I don't blame you all. In the meantime you guys get wrecked. Nice side you guys have knowing who to sacrifice. Good for you for offering yourselves up with no complaints.

Feel free to counter me if you like :D

(not you personally, GATO in general)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=197780 - Three slots who want to go to a good home

Edited by nutkase

What you just described is, at most, a double standard...

Hypocrite - A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

Now while he isn't the one conducting the behaviour, enabling it can make it be considered the same.

Also to take a swipe at the coalition, so don't try to act all innocent.

It's no personal crusade against you but more a personal crusade against MK and co, you are nothing special.

Sardonic and myself have had more disagreements without him or myself using the "that's a personal attack!" statement.

I never said I'm acting innocent, I'm stating what exactly I said. I was giving credit to Invicta for standing out from the coalition. I'm not Sardonic and I'm not all of MK, so understand that please. And when you make a statement along the lines of "Don't you have a home alliance to disband", that's a personal attack. If you'd said something pertaining to MK, then you'd have a point. What you did was make a jab at a previous situation that involved neither MK nor Invicta, which is solidly off topic and adds nothing to this discussion outside of proving your inability to construct a solid argument against what I'd said about the coalition. If you had a real grasp or understanding of the situation which you refer to, you'd know that I was actually not in power when BFF's implosion occurred, nor was I in any position to stop or slow the events. 

Now, are we going to get back to the topic at hand, or are you going to further derail by bringing up elements of my character? It's up to you, darling, but the only thing you're really doing here is hurting your own case. 

Edit: By your logic, you support spying, disbandment, and destruction of OOC communities. Would you like to retract your statement now, or would you like to continue down this path of self-destruction? 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara