Invicta DoW

Thrash

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, with a timetable of only 4 months. Do you want our surrender now or later?

:D

I don't know whose timetable you're working off buddy. Certainly not ours. Ours is a however long it takes kind of thing. Here's something an alliance like Invicta needs to consider. Yes, our plan will likely only hurt some of the people we're at war with RnR and Legion are big enough that they will recover fine in time. An alliance like Invicta? Won't recover from this. We may lose eventually but we'll recover fine as well. We always have. Some of you smaller alliances are going to have a really difficult time after the dust settles. I bet your leaders told you this would be a short easy fight huh? If they did they lied. 

Well, thanks for having the class to post a DOW.   :)    I won my 2 wars with the DB4D crew (one, barely), have had my azz handed to me by 2 NEW guys and now I get to see how I fair against Invicta members.  I must say, I am enjoying this fray.  Just remember, Wombats have rabies. ;)

At this point it is. When eventually we've ran through upper tier after upper tier and our Bigs are all finally zi'd. We may pay your 30-60k guys a visit with our 8-15k teched up nukes and our mids and thus ensure you have no one over 30k left to fight with.....and then you'll wish you kept your trap shut.  :ph34r: But don't tell your guys the plan. We want them to be surprised.

I certainly know that I, for one, was very hesitant to enter this war against Umbrella due to a nagging fear of the GATO chain.

I don't know whose timetable you're working off buddy. Certainly not ours. Ours is a however long it takes kind of thing. Here's something an alliance like Invicta needs to consider. Yes, our plan will likely only hurt some of the people we're at war with RnR and Legion are big enough that they will recover fine in time. An alliance like Invicta? Won't recover from this. We may lose eventually but we'll recover fine as well. We always have. Some of you smaller alliances are going to have a really difficult time after the dust settles. I bet your leaders told you this would be a short easy fight huh? If they did they lied.

I didn't think I would ever say this, but damnit this is just the most adorable post I've seen from you.

Oh, is that why you threw a hissy fit and cut a deal with our side to make sure you didn't get countered? How cute :P

Oh whoops, I think I wasn't supposed to mention that.

An alliance like Invicta? Won't recover from this. We may lose eventually but we'll recover fine as well. We always have. Some of you smaller alliances are going to have a really difficult time after the dust settles. I bet your leaders told you this would be a short easy fight huh? If they did they lied. 

It's from the Doc! "Dear Marty, If my calculations are correct you shall receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. Please let me assure you that I am alive and well. I have been living happily these past eight months in they year 1885. The lightning bolt that..." 1885! September 1885!

In short come back to the future magicninja as you seem to be stuck in the distant past. :P

It would be easier for me to read your posts with a straight face if you were from a good alliance instead of being from just GATO.

GATO has two very big obstacles in your path to trying to do any real damage to Invicta or anybody else.

1. Most of your nations are in peace mode (and don't appear as if they'll be leaving anytime soon)

2. The nations that aren't in peace mode are inactive and/or incompetent. (Well, the nations in peace mode are too.)

So frankly, I think Invicta is going to be just fine.

Edited by memoryproblems

Yeah you guys ran out of nations we could hit.....maybe after we're done with Legion we can come back...but I doubt they'll put up any better of a fight.

You keep your upper tier at war and mid tier in peace mode; we'll just keep our mid tier. Lets see who lasts how long, shall we?

PS: If you're so awesome why can't you aid your few war mode lower-mid; lower tier nations ? Jesus Christ how broke they are. 

Oh, is that why you threw a hissy fit and cut a deal with our side to make sure you didn't get countered? How cute :P
Oh whoops, I think I wasn't supposed to mention that.

Damn I hope this is true. It would show just what even your side thinks of you to agree to such a thing. Can you imagine? Hey us vs Invicta 1v1? Oh yeah...fuck Invicta...tear them up. That would be great. No, I think your pals are afraid of our pals is all.

Pretty much this. Nice to see some members of the Incompetency Coalition still follow protocol. 

If one decides not to any longer, then it ceases to be protocol for them, but rather an attempt by others to dictate their internal policies. Perhaps I am wrong, but it seems like many tend to be forgetting and/or ignoring this one important fact lately. The only thing keeping standards and protocol valid is the will of the people to recognize it as such. This is an unavoidable natural law, the only law that remains truly definite. I'm not saying that I am against war declaration, but by your assertions you are either attempting to stake claim to harnessing the power to warp reality as such to into transforming something that is completely subjective into an absolute, or you are simply implying that that others should obediently adhere to your preference. The second one is the very line of thinking that folks will eventually get tired of and reject. With how much of a whine-fest it has become sense the start of this war, I would be surprised if even more people weren't considering doing the same.

I'm actually not trying to be rude to any that side, but just cut it out already. So a few people took your proverbial book of protocols, tore it up, and used it as TP. If you can't change their mind, your only other option is by force, and I am not sure sure you have enough of it this time around. 

Damn I hope this is true. It would show just what even your side thinks of you to agree to such a thing. Can you imagine? Hey us vs Invicta 1v1? Oh yeah...fuck Invicta...tear them up. That would be great. No, I think your pals are afraid of our pals is all.

Oh, the pals that are falling in flames right now?