Help with evironment!

taoistprophet

If there a post with good advice on raising environment?  Or, could someone help me me with some advice? I know my nation is new, but i have another one that has at least 2 stars rating, this one  has 1 1/2--Id like to raise both to like a 3 if possible.

Obviously I need to "tweek" mine for desired results.

If there a post with good advice on raising environment?  Or, could someone help me me with some advice? I know my nation is new, but i have another one that has at least 2 stars rating, this one  has 1 1/2--Id like to raise both to like a 3 if possible.

Obviously I need to "tweek" mine for desired results.

Step #1 is to delete one of your nations. Only one is allowed. Period.

As for environment, there's a big war going on, so everybody's environment is affected. And it will probably be that way for a very long time.  :nuke:

Edited by Jesusfreak

Ohhhhh, poor guy.

They're right, delete your smallest nation, and go with the biggest one.  If you need help understanding the mechanics of the environment or any other sort of mechanic with regard to your nation, feel free to drop by Deinos, give us an application.  We've got some pretty fantastic guides that can put you on your way.

http://deinos.partytowne.ca/index.php

Edited by Jake Liebenow