I'm done with this!

I wouldnt rely on Spartans for anything. They were BA in ancient times. Nowdays, theyre more like a doormat, or place to hang your Umbrella after you get done beating it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Why the fuck? OK le me tell you something, I was Told Directly from a member of Sparta that we where protected, I saw screenshots of the IRC chat confirming this AND I saw a screenshot of the treaty.

Prove it. Post the screenshots.

What? Why the fuck? OK le me tell you something, I was Told Directly from a member of Sparta that we where protected, I saw screenshots of the IRC chat confirming this AND I saw a screenshot of the treaty.

And I, an official member of Spartan government, say otherwise. Sparta does not condone anyone using the OWF to screw with other AAs and be invulnerable to consequences due to being under our protection. As a clear Winner re-roll, you also have crimes to pay for. For said reasons, you have been expelled from your alliance:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115309-from-central-powers-with-love/

For what?

Because of me, the Central Powers fell apart, not because I was trying to take power, Honestly, I was passed over for Emperor of the Alliance, and made no objections. They claimed that I was trying to do something I wasn't. They claimed I was attempting to destroy the alliance. To be honest, It was true. Do you really think I would make a deal to pay 600 tech to DT? Do you honestly think, That me, being on anywhere between 3-8 hours a day, dont think I would recruit for the alliance? Iw as attempting destroy something that would never be great. The top two leaders, 1 Inactive, 1 intolerable. That would never work. Beyond that, the "innovative" way of having a dictatorship, which included "elections" of some of the lowest ranking government officials, how many people would fall for that? To be honest, I am better off outside the Central Powers, not only for there government and oppressiveness, but for there awful name.

Because almost every protectorate treaty on the planet has the following implied clause;

"It is against the terms of this treaty to do something really stupid, including but not limited to, telling people to have at thee on the OWF and using the treat as a shield"