I'm done with this!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said Sparta?

Hopefully, though he wil change his mind. A counter blitz would occur. We are protected.

I have ways of discovering things that are far beyond you. 

And as I said, Sparta are likely a little to busy right now and likely have a few too many other countervailing concerns. 

Well I hope for your sake you stay out of trouble. What ever the reason you did this big OMG I am leaving to then just tell us you are staying I do not really care any more. Only thing I am sad about is that the pest decides to stay.

Well I hope for your sake you stay out of trouble. What ever the reason you did this big OMG I am leaving to then just tell us you are staying I do not really care any more. Only thing I am sad about is that the pest decides to stay.

Wow. And you might be one of the nations getting a piece of that 600 Tech.

Who said Sparta?

Hopefully, though he wil change his mind. A counter blitz would occur. We are protected.

Nope you're on my crosshairs :)

Send the whole world on me. They won't stop me from destroying you again lol

So the Imperial Order is dumb enough to give that to you?

Who said I need TIO's permission to destroy you lol :)

Get out of peace mode and I will be more than happy to challenge you and your protector :)

Who said I need TIO's permission to destroy you lol :)

Get out of peace mode and I will be more than happy to challenge you and your protector :)

You know what, I am going to call you on this. Your Bluffing. Your at war with three MK's, you drop strength, it is game over for you.

You know what, I am going to call you on this. Your Bluffing. Your at war with three MK's, you drop strength, it is game over for you.

Hehehe MK is doing me a favor in getting to your range :)

Congrats on 1000 posts.

Plus all this does is prove your bluffing.

Keep telling yourself that :)

When you're out of peace mode, I promise you. I will ZI you like I did last time and will keep doing it again and again until you learn how to stop being stupid :D

Edit: Thank you :P Edited by Eumirbago

Keep telling yourself that :)

When you're out of peace mode, I promise you. I will ZI you like I did last time and will keep doing it again and again until you learn how to stop being stupid :D

Edit: Thank you :P

Ha funny. The only way you will do that is if you have the true backing of TIO.

Do you have a liscense to raid Alliances over 170 nations?

Are you in an alliance with over 170 nations? 

You're sitting in peace mode, a tiny little nation who has apparently already pissed off a lot of people, and you seem to be doing the best you can to provoke more people.  If you ever want to grow enough to be relevant on Planet Bob, you should stop that.  If you're happy hiding in peace mode knowing that there are people who would just love to beat you down as soon as you come out, you can keep it up.

As things stand, people aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you.