I'm done with this!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Me and a few other people are working on a deal which will garuntee my safety.

For your sake I hope those alleged "people" are very powerful members of the game or at least representatives of an established alliance... if they aren't, you have a bounty on your head and some players do whatever they can to get money.

So after you get their largest nation attacked, you now basically cripple yourself for a while by offering twice as much tech as the alliance has in total and six times as much tech as you have. 

Yeah...I wouldn't have made that bargain if I were them. Run from an alliance on the verge of war, dive to peace mode, let my new alliance mates get attacked, and then beg for peace.

Tell me...what actual value have you ever brought to an alliance?

So after you get their largest nation attacked, you now basically cripple yourself for a while by offering twice as much tech as the alliance has in total and six times as much tech as you have. 

Yeah...I wouldn't have made that bargain if I were them. Run from an alliance on the verge of war, dive to peace mode, let my new alliance mates get attacked, and then beg for peace.

Tell me...what actual value have you ever brought to an alliance?

This is bumb. I am actually, in the end going to pay less cash then the cash i am accused of owing them.

This is bumb. I am actually, in the end going to pay less cash then the cash i am accused of owing them.

That does not answer the question. What value have you ever brought to an alliance? I mean, you desert DT at the start of a war (and are now bragging about not repaying your debt) and have already had your new alliance attacked whilst not even having the stones to fight in their defense. 

Is this to be the measure of you? Running from place to place, causing harm left right and centre and never actually having the balls to face the consequence and letting others take the fall?

That does not answer the question. What value have you ever brought to an alliance? I mean, you desert DT at the start of a war (and are now bragging about not repaying your debt) and have already had your new alliance attacked whilst not even having the stones to fight in their defense. 

Is this to be the measure of you? Running from place to place, causing harm left right and centre and never actually having the balls to face the consequence and letting others take the fall?

I am fucking brilliant. 'nuff said.

No, man. I will rise you will be crushed. (I meant the Imperial Order in the last post, I was thinking of old times).

Plus man, We have more nations then the Order, Our protector does.

That doesn't change anything lol :P

Once you get out of peace mode, I will make sure I will be in range and I will destroy you.

LIAR! I am blaming some people, because it is clearly not my fault.

Plus, everybody in my range better get hyped for a critical beatdown! I am gonna go out in style this time.

Winner take a chill pill. You didn't take our advice the last time. We told you to reroll comeback and stay low key and enjoy the community. Since you can't do that you  get all pissy and storm around like a child. Good riddance to Tom and Winner. Next ruler will hopefully have some common sense. 

Winner take a chill pill. You didn't take our advice the last time. We told you to reroll comeback and stay low key and enjoy the community. Since you can't do that you  get all pissy and storm around like a child. Good riddance to Tom and Winner. Next ruler will hopefully have some common sense. 

Dude, nah. I am staying. Read the topic.