War from Deinos

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I get it all the time. When the Kaskus/NSO issue showed signs of blowing up I heard about how Deinos wanted an in to hit NPO by letting it expand. For the last 4 days I have heard over and over how Deinos was coming in (or wanted in) on NPO. Say its not true, say its whatever. But in the end here you are just like they have been saying/claiming. :)

As you well know I'm no big fan of you or your alliance, but that aside I'd like to re-iterate that this isn't personal. We have not been vying for any particular target, we are here to defend our allies and you have attacked two of them (Though I am personally happy that I get to blast you guys again :P)

They may have been saying/claiming such things but it is our treaties that determine our effort in this war, not the whispering  mouths that you appear to be listening to. I would suggest you instead perhaps initiate a discourse with us rather than listen to those who have axes to grind.

The reason we are at war with you is far simpler than what your pals may have you believe. You are at war with two of our allies whom we hold mandatory treaties with. The rumour is true insofar as we were going to hit you but only because you hit our allies, nothing more.

You heard about how Deinos wanted to hit NPO by letting Kaskus/NSO expand, pray tell, where did you hear this? Did you attempt to approach our gov to verify or was it more convenient for you to just believe it and take what you heard purely at face value?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Why are you not at war with Pacifica?

Chey - and yet here you are :) so it being a "rumor" looks more like it was at least decent in accuracy.

No I would say the rumor looks pretty non rumor and my sources are dead on the money.

To be fair you were one of the alliances to DoW their ally so the rumor can still be a rumor as this was a mandatory entry, not an optional one.

Why are you not at war with Pacifica?

Chey - and yet here you are :) so it being a "rumor" looks more like it was at least decent in accuracy.

No I would say the rumor looks pretty non rumor and my sources are dead on the money.

Dude, you hit Umb. There's literally no one in Deinos who actively hates NPO and wants to hit you guys. I can give you a laundry list of alliances we wouldn't mind taking a swing at just because, but NPO isn't on that list.

Not that I regret this war in any way. Edited by Jake Liebenow

Dude, you hit Umb. There's literally no one in Deinos who actively hates NPO and wants to hit you guys. I can give you a laundry list of alliances we wouldn't mind taking a swing at just because, but NPO isn't on that list.

Not that I regret this war in any way.

And there's a laundry list of alliances at war with VE, so why not hit them?  Either way, judging from Deinos performance last war, you guys might as well have just stayed home.

And there's a laundry list of alliances at war with VE, so why not hit them?  Either way, judging from Deinos performance last war, you guys might as well have just stayed home.

If an attack on one is an attack on all why do you all not retaliate? For the same reason we haven't hit every alliance at war with VE; because it's not strategically sound to just engage with everyone at the same time (even though that's exactly what EQ have done) I mean NPO have almost 5 times our NS, it would be foolish to declare on AI/IRON etc. because we simply don't have the firepower to tackle all of those alliances. But as your mantra of 'attack one attack all' dictates that you must all retaliate I'm sure you'll all be dogpiling on us soon enough, that way you can all have a nice long circle jerk over our "extinction event" and get this bizarre obsession you have with us out of your systems.

Probably because NPO was giving the coalition the most trouble, and we don't, and have never, taken the easy way out in war?

Jesus you're thick. Fark has quite possibly the best military on Bob, with people at 25k NS with WRC's, and we went up against them green. We fought them to a stalemate. Please, humor me, point out how we did oh so poorly last war. Edited by Jake Liebenow

If an attack on one is an attack on all why do you all not retaliate? For the same reason we haven't hit every alliance at war with VE; because it's not strategically sound to just engage with everyone at the same time (even though that's exactly what EQ have done) I mean NPO have almost 5 times our NS, it would be foolish to declare on AI/IRON etc. because we simply don't have the firepower to tackle all of those alliances. But as your mantra of 'attack one attack all' dictates that you must all retaliate I'm sure you'll all be dogpiling on us soon enough, that way you can all have a nice long circle jerk over our "extinction event" and get this bizarre obsession you have with us out of your systems.

Hey now, don't lump me with Equilibrium and their tard 'attack on all' logic.  I personally think its just complete laziness on their part to come up with crafty plotting and declarations.  And don't worry, if there is anything I don't obsess about, its Deinos.  I much prefer to circle jerk to GOONS.

Waiter...waiter! Where is my tyrannosaur steak? I ordered it an hour ago and it still isn't here? Oh, the pacificans were first you say? That just isn't on at all I say!

Try to leave some leftovers NPO...

Oh PLEASE counter us. I would love to shove a nuke or 6 down your throat, Charles. You've been on my rogue list for quite some time, and it sure would be nice to take care of you without having to wait. Edited by Jake Liebenow

Hey now, don't lump me with Equilibrium and their tard 'attack on all' logic.  I personally think its just complete laziness on their part to come up with crafty plotting and declarations.  And don't worry, if there is anything I don't obsess about, its Deinos.  I much prefer to circle jerk to GOONS.

Apologies, I saw your Imperia tag and assumed you were TIO. My bad!

Oh PLEASE counter us. I would love to shove a nuke or 6 down your throat, Charles. You've been on my rogue list for quite some time, and it sure would be nice to take care of you without having to wait.

You wish you could take care of me. Many have tried to and all have failed. Ask around champ ;) Edited by Charles Stuart

I'd just like to jump in and confirm that most of Deinos doesn't really care either way about NPO, good or bad! That being said, It'll be nice to take a swing at Daddy Pacifica after 3 or so times around with Lil' TPF.

o/ Deinos

o/ NPO

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

Probably because NPO was giving the coalition the most trouble, and we don't, and have never, taken the easy way out in war?

Jesus you're thick. Fark has quite possibly the best military on Bob, with people at 25k NS with WRC's, and we went up against them green. We fought them to a stalemate. Please, humor me, point out how we did oh so poorly last war.

Fought them to a stalemate, with Umbrella and TLR at your side. Way to give credit to the people who actually did the fighting, the fact that you had such numbers and Fark managed to force you into a stalemate is as much a credit to them as it is an embarassment to you.