War from Deinos

No, no. There was no blanket DoW. It was a statement of, idiotic, policy that an attack on one member of the coalition is an attack on every member of the coalition. Unless you're giving up your position as a sovereign alliance a declaration is still necessary.

As for the peacemode, our side has been known to cycle in and out of peace in waves, welcome to competent warfare, cupcake.

Also, o/ Dinohouse. Let's go guys.

Deinos, VE, competent? I know the first two always go together, but that is something i never heard in relation to them.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are seriously the ruler of NADC?  You dishonor the alliance that CharlesIV built.  I don't even know where to start.  Last war, NADC was 80% in peace mode, THE ENTIRE WAR while your lower tier burned with no aid.  I'm not even going to go back and find out if you, with 80% in peace mode, posted a DoW.  You aren't even worth it.

Since the dawn of our planet, people post DoW's shortly after wars start.  Why in the hell would you alert your enemy to the attack before it happens?  With retards like yourself leading alliances, I can rest assured you will lose this war.  Can you just give your forums over to NPO, I know they'll run you right at least.

And your "blanket DoW" which was one clear;  your original or the one you edited?  Yea, that seems rather clear.  Why stop at one edit?  Eventually you can even post your surrender in it.

The best thing you could do for your alilance is to resign from leadership and get a viceroy.

I like this post on so many levels.

This amuses me to no end. Equilibrium gets criticized for attacking without DoWs, even though a blanket DoW is rather clear and should be fairly understandable even by the most mentally inept Non Grata and Mushroom Kingdom members. But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place.

Shut up pledge. Nobody asked for your opinion

A few things: First, welcome to the fray o/ Second, Chax was dead on the money - we've been expecting you for a long time. Third, Chey are you finally going to let that space anger end now that you finally have your shot at NPO? This should be a good time.

A few things: First, welcome to the fray o/ Second, Chax was dead on the money - we've been expecting you for a long time. Third, Chey are you finally going to let that space anger end now that you finally have your shot at NPO? This should be a good time.

Odd, given we switched to your front about six hours ago.

Nah, I get it all the time. When the Kaskus/NSO issue showed signs of blowing up I heard about how Deinos wanted an in to hit NPO by letting it expand. For the last 4 days I have heard over and over how Deinos was coming in (or wanted in) on NPO. Say its not true, say its whatever. But in the end here you are just like they have been saying/claiming. :)

Edited by Brehon

Nah, I get it all the time. When the Kaskus/NSO issue showed signs of blowing up I heard about how Deinos wanted an in to hit NPO by letting it expand. For the last 4 days I have heard over and over how Deinos was coming in (or wanted in) on NPO. Say its not true, say its whatever. But in the end here you are just like they have been saying/claiming. :)

You might want to get better sources.

I still have no idea who keeps spreading this rumour.

You might want to get better sources.

Why are you not at war with Pacifica?

Chey - and yet here you are :) so it being a "rumor" looks more like it was at least decent in accuracy.

No I would say the rumor looks pretty non rumor and my sources are dead on the money.

Edited by Brehon

Can't say Im a huge fan of the target pick, but such decisions are not mine. And for those who plan to say "But Rush, you have no problem hitting allies of allies..." You are right, I dont, when it serves what I perceive to be a useful purpose. I just dont feel throwing an ally of mine against another ally of mine, on what is literally the strongest front our coalition has, serves much purpose... either for PR or practical reasons. All of that being said, I wish you both to fight well. *sigh*

I agree with Rush. It makes me sad and I wish both of them best of luck.