War from Deinos

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This amuses me to no end. Equilibrium gets criticized for attacking without DoWs, even though a blanket DoW is rather clear and should be fairly understandable even by the most mentally inept Non Grata and Mushroom Kingdom members. But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place.

please stop Tiagoroth

just stop

stop

This amuses me to no end. Equilibrium gets criticized for attacking without DoWs, even though a blanket DoW is rather clear and should be fairly understandable even by the most mentally inept Non Grata and Mushroom Kingdom members. But hey, Deinos wars and then posts a DoW. How awesome is that! Not to mention a third of you are in peace mode, so it was fairly pointless to even post a DoW in the first place.

No, no. There was no blanket DoW. It was a statement of, idiotic, policy that an attack on one member of the coalition is an attack on every member of the coalition. Unless you're giving up your position as a sovereign alliance a declaration is still necessary.

As for the peacemode, our side has been known to cycle in and out of peace in waves, welcome to competent warfare, cupcake.

Also, o/ Dinohouse. Let's go guys.

Edited by Bergerland

I give this post 1/2 star.

Other than that, awesome thread. Rorschach, qwantz, batman. SO MUCH GOOD STUFF and everything made so little sense it was so perfect. I love this, more threads like it plsthx.

You are seriously the ruler of NADC?  You dishonor the alliance that CharlesIV built.  I don't even know where to start.  Last war, NADC was 80% in peace mode, THE ENTIRE WAR while your lower tier burned with no aid.  I'm not even going to go back and find out if you, with 80% in peace mode, posted a DoW.  You aren't even worth it.

Since the dawn of our planet, people post DoW's shortly after wars start.  Why in the hell would you alert your enemy to the attack before it happens?  With retards like yourself leading alliances, I can rest assured you will lose this war.  Can you just give your forums over to NPO, I know they'll run you right at least.

And your "blanket DoW" which was one clear;  your original or the one you edited?  Yea, that seems rather clear.  Why stop at one edit?  Eventually you can even post your surrender in it.

The best thing you could do for your alilance is to resign from leadership and get a viceroy.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

how is this post bad & wrong? let me count the ways

welcome to the fight, deinos 

This post is why we fight.

Also o/ Dinohouse.

While I too, like Rush, do not agree with the target choice here, my long time friendship with Deinos allows me the benefit of knowing that Deinos chose this reasonable action thoughtfully--to answer the call to arms from an ally. I wish this conflict between our allies to come to a swift resolution with as little pain as possible.