Looks Like We all Know Who's Losing

LexLuthor18

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao why is anyone even taking the time to respond to this thread 

user "LexLuther18" is either completely delusional or, making use of a previously unheard of posting technique, trying to incite negative reactions from other cybernations players 

You can't argue against stats.

You realise it is our side that is losing more stats in this war. Specifically Ai right now who are dealing with a lot on their plate.  A lot of Umbrellas ns loss is from nations leaving to join\form that splinter and from Infra. Tech takes a lot more time to destroy in equal amount to infra. 

Please if you have no idea what you are talking about just don't post crap 

You realise it is our side that is losing more stats in this war. Specifically Ai right now who are dealing with a lot on their plate.  A lot of Umbrellas ns loss is from nations leaving to join\form that splinter and from Infra. Tech takes a lot more time to destroy in equal amount to infra. 

Please if you have no idea what you are talking about just don't post crap 

I'm on your side, but whatever.

GOONS will be the first to go. Faced with a pubbie tear drought, they will all venture their way back to SA, since their bully tactics are no longer tolerated in CN.

MK will be next, they will "disband" in the in-game sense, and continue on as an external community.

Umbrella is the hardest to pin down. Most of your nations have invested a whole lot into this game and will be reluctant to leave. But, like your predecessor Gen[m]ay, you will eventually fold.

GOONS1.0, LUE, and Gen[m]ay all disbanded when faced with a losing war (in fairness, LUE hung on through GWII and left at the end of GWIII, so, technically, they lasted through one losing war...)

This is the first losing war Umbrella and GOONS2.0 have faced, and the first in a long time for MK, enough time where their stance on the game has changed from fighting to the death to griefing. And griefing isn't fun anymore when you're at the bottom and hated by the rest of the world. So I can't fathom them sticking around.

But by all means, feel free to prove me wrong. We could use a nice punching bag for a few more war cycles.

it's going to be hilarious to see your bad alliance ground into dust 

even in the event that you do manage to "win" this war, it will be purely by virtue of duckroll's heavy-lifting, and despite the best efforts of alliances like polaris and the legion to completely negate any strategic advantages that the equilibrium possesses 

MK declared from peace mode, They would be ruins if they hadn't of. It was a strategy that was done pretty well. GOONS just declared a few nights ago, no progress in the war so far. Umbrella is getting rolled because they were hit before they could go into peace mode, otherwise they wouldn't be frying as bad as they are now.

MK declared from peace mode, They would be ruins if they hadn't of. It was a strategy that was done pretty well. GOONS just declared a few nights ago, no progress in the war so far. Umbrella is getting rolled because they were hit before they could go into peace mode, otherwise they wouldn't be frying as bad as they are now.

No no. The party line is "Peace mode is for cowards". Get it right.

I meant that I was trying to prove who was winning.

you can't prove who is winning when the war has just recently started. We are a week or two in? We'll get a better understanding on which side is winning in a couple of weeks. It is just too early for a global war like this, especially with GOONS and VE just recently coming in and whatever future enters(NG). 

Edited by Gingervites

Yea man, I have a lot of personal problems.

Obviously you do if you see it in yourself to hurt the collective intelligence of our community with your mindless babble. You have people on your own side telling you that you're an idiot. Take everybody's advice and go play in traffic or something. 

Obviously you do if you see it in yourself to hurt the collective intelligence of our community with your mindless babble. You have people on your own side telling you that you're an idiot. Take everybody's advice and go play in traffic or something. 

It's not really mindless if I've given evidence (alliance statistics).

I meant that I was trying to prove who was winning.

When trying to promote an intelligent argument about "who is winning" and only siting one sides losses, that isn't very impartial.

And citing stats that don't mean much more than a slight temporary tactical advantage proves you don't really know the important stats to look at. 

Besides, this war will be lasting months.  I'd be suprised if it only lasted one month.  It is far too early to say who won, its like watching the first 5 minutes of a football game and predicting the winner.  While you might be right, it would be purely luck since there is just so much game left to play that anything can happen in the meantime.

With the amount of NS they've lost, yes.

We're at the point where NS losses will be great while that precious infra gets destroyed in the first few rounds of war.  We'll soon be at the point where infra is shot and its just the long haul of trying to remove tech via warfare, which does decrease NS just at a far lower rate.

Your view is akin to saying that in a game of shirts vs skins that some blokes from the shirt side changed shirt colors 5 minutes into the first quarter after the other team had scored a layup bringing the score 10-8. 

Too much game left to pick a winner.