Tonight... On CN Radio: The War Update Show With Bros

bros

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typical NPO member

Typical DH response. 

I am giving a honest opinion.  Bro's was terrible so was Litha who is NPO (guess she was drunk).  The rest were ok.

I implore someone who is impartial to listen to the show and tell us your assessment.

Edited by Daimos

Might as well throw a mindless hail in there while he's at it.

Did you listen to the show?  I would like to hear your comment on it.  Instead of assuming I am just throwing a mindless hail because of my alliance affiliation.

Edited by Daimos

Typical DH response. 

I am giving a honest opinion.  Bro's was terrible so was Litha who is NPO (guess she was drunk).  The rest were ok.

I implore someone who is impartial to listen to the show and tell us your assessment.

Sorry that someone spewing the party line and telling lies isn't our idea of "good"

If you had a problem on what he was saying how come I did not hear anyone refute him?   I would have liked to see a debate between Brehon and someone in Umbrella.  That would have made it a good show.

I came to see a show that discuss the current war and that did not really happen until Brehon showed up. 

Typical DH response. 

I'm always terrible, even when not drunk :P

btw guys I got a new headset so no more garbly bros Also, I am looking for people to come on the radio this Saturday. Contact me by query on coldfront, highlight me in #mushroom, or post in this topic if you are interested. Particularly looking for alliance leaders or interesting individuals in the cyberverse

Did you listen to the show?  I would like to hear your comment on it.  Instead of assuming I am just throwing a mindless hail because of my alliance affiliation.

Once I hear Litha laugh I usually projectile vomit onto the screen and then go about my life, pretending it never happened.

Once I hear Litha laugh I usually projectile vomit onto the screen and then go about my life, pretending it never happened.

What is that got to do on my initial comment?  Unless you are willing to listen to the entirety of the show do not assume I am just flinging mindless hail.

It is clear that the irony of your comment base on my alliances affiliation seems to be lost on you.

Sorry that someone spewing the party line and telling lies isn't our idea of "good"

I believe you where there not quite sure but if you were, I certainly did not hear you say this on the show.  I wish you would have it would have made the show much more entertaining.