What is 2x2?

The key words is "an alliance".

You're a member of C&G, two of the other members defended their ally and the other one declared on all/most of the other alliances at war with INT and ODN.

TLR only attacks one, there is numerous reasons behind this, one of which is cowardice.

I like to highlight that even though it might not hold the biggest percentage for the reasoning of this.

Obviously, you do not care that much about your allies in C&G, because if you did you would have shared the load instead of asking the load to come to you(that sounds almost as simple minded as your post).

You are using the wrong deductive tools kind sir. Also, GATO only declared on Invicta and GOD, who when added together are about as threatening as a recently neutered puppy. There is a method to the madness, and just because you cannot see it does not mean it's there. 

Now, continue misinterpreting my posts and get back to me, we have much to discuss! :P

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The key words is "an alliance".

You're a member of C&G, two of the other members defended their ally and the other one declared on all/most of the other alliances at war with INT and ODN.

TLR only attacks one, there is numerous reasons behind this, one of which is cowardice.

I like to highlight that even though it might not hold the biggest percentage for the reasoning of this.

Obviously, you do not care that much about your allies in C&G, because if you did you would have shared the load instead of asking the load to come to you(that sounds almost as simple minded as your post).

Dude... lol.  You do realize how bitter you sound right? ::amused::.  A random tip, one comes off looking a little silly when he is criticizing *any* alliance that is going into a risky war for their allies of being cowards.  Even more so when said alliance is taking a FAR riskier stance than yours is.   What this really sounds like tbh, is sour grapes that the three musketeers over in sf/xx/polaris made a screw up.  Put your angst on the target that deserves it.

Edited by OsRavan

I think they wanted this. This was going to be a generally an easy front against 3 outnumbered alliances going down fast while the other one would be acting cowardly(predictable) for at least a while until their allies were burnt into the ground enough to act. It is still going to be the easiest front and possible this war will last even longer. Which is good, somewhat thanks to all the alliances that attacked these cowards.

Is this even english? 

tumblr_mdcw1bPQhb1qd4cup.gif

You are using the wrong deductive tools kind sir. Also, GATO only declared on Invicta and GOD, who when added together are about as threatening as a recently neutered puppy. There is a method to the madness, and just because you cannot see it does not mean it's there. 

Now, continue misinterpreting my posts and get back to me, we have much to discuss! :P

I should not skim through again.

I thought they were declaring wars against everyone, seems silly to decline to acknowledge a state of war.

War will find you all though.

Edited by Commander shepard

Wow if I knew this paragon of bravery was going to uncover our cowardice I would have argued more forcefully for us to follow NPO instead of the CnG alliances who we obviously have little regard for. :P

I knew it..

Now, looks like NpO has a big rogue problem :P

If you need me to tell you, then it was probably a bad move to do anything other than elections(changing people).

But you seem all knowing. We just wanted to pick the brain of someone who seems to have the intelligence of a god. 

If you need me to tell you, then it was probably a bad move to do anything other than elections.

Well sweetheart if your posts were more objective and harboured a lot less of your obvious bias perhaps I would not need to ask, the onus is on you to outline what you are accusing us of and for me personally it is a matter of curioisity rather than paying heed to your pontification.

But you seem all knowing. We just wanted to pick the brain of someone who seems to have the intelligence of a god. 

I don't like to brag about it, don't flatter me.

[spoiler]Maybe it is just that predictable

[/spoiler]

Edited by Commander shepard

The reason he doesn't want us playing strategy is his side is losing badly at it. The numbers may indeed catch up to us in the long run but it has been fun watching the flip flopping and squirming from a side who thought they were going to have an easy curbstonp.

You're making up my views for me, this is bizarre. I never said that I didn't want you to use a predictable strategy.

There were possible counter strategies to make your strategy seem stupid, but it appears they were dumped.

The other side is losing the strategy battle?

Not quite, every time new things happen new strategies become available.

The reason he doesn't want us playing strategy is his side is losing badly at it. The numbers may indeed catch up to us in the long run but it has been fun watching the flip flopping and squirming from a side who thought they were going to have an easy curbstonp.

I admit it is making me laugh.

I have to admit, I woke up to see that y'all had declared on us right after I went to bed, and I got a bit excited. Was hoping for a better fight than we'd been getting from ODN, but I've been rather disappointed. Too many of you in hippy, not enough wars. C'mon guys, after mocking Sparta for having people in peace mode, don't just bloody sit there in it yourselves. Come on out and play. This is just weak. Come at us more bros.

I have to admit, I woke up to see that y'all had declared on us right after I went to bed, and I got a bit excited. Was hoping for a better fight than we'd been getting from ODN, but I've been rather disappointed. Too many of you in hippy, not enough wars. C'mon guys, after mocking Sparta for having people in peace mode, don't just bloody sit there in it yourselves. Come on out and play. This is just weak. Come at us more bros.

Patience dear boy, we are like a girl you could bring home to mother. We don't give up the booty on the first date, but you will get a taste after a courtship :D. Rest assured you will see the rest of us rotate into battle at a time of our choosing, not yours.

Irony in action.