What is 2x2?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this sounds like what Sparta usually does. Declare War and ask the others to come at you? Isn't it the other way around? Anyway can you bring some nations out I can't find anyone out of PM without full slots

You're telling me. By this new stupid proxy DoW stuff we've hit 22 AA's but yet no one in our top tier has been countered. It's embarrassing for you guys. Have fun though doing damage to our inactive small nations that we can fix with about 2-3 aid drops though. I'm sure it will be supremely effective. 

Whatever you've got to tell yourself, man.

You could sound much more brave if you weren't hiding behind NG's skirts.  :laugh:

Have you seen how sexy Stewie looks in a skirt?  You'd be hopping under there too if you had a chance!

Good to see us finally off to war!

o/ TLR

I think they wanted this. This was going to be a generally an easy front against 3 outnumbered alliances going down fast while the other one would be acting cowardly(predictable) for at least a while until their allies were burnt into the ground enough to act. It is still going to be the easiest front and possible this war will last even longer. Which is good, somewhat thanks to all the alliances that attacked these cowards.

I think they wanted this. This was going to be a generally an easy front against 3 outnumbered alliances going down fast while the other one would be acting cowardly(predictable) for at least a while until their allies were burnt into the ground enough to act. It is still going to be the easiest front and possible this war will last even longer. Which is good, somewhat thanks to all the alliances that attacked these cowards.

Who?  What?  Huh?

lol what exactly is it that made us cowards? If cowards, we were, we woulda followed our NPO treaty to safety. What a stupid thing to suggest.

lol what exactly is it that made us cowards? If cowards, we were, we woulda followed our NPO treaty to safety. What a stupid thing to suggest.

It's just me acting dramatic over the small amount of time it took someone to attack you.

Your approach to this war was cowardly, if it wasn't for the attackers it would have remained that way.

But alas, it would be unfair to call you it now.

It was a successful but obvious strategic move.

It's simple, really. We are cowards because we attacked an alliance in defense of allies and got their freaky little(and big) bedpartners pile on us. Yes, I can totally see it now.

The key words is "an alliance".

You're a member of C&G, two of the other members defended their ally and the other one declared on all/most of the other alliances at war with INT and ODN.

TLR only attacks one, there is numerous reasons behind this, one of which is cowardice.

I like to highlight that even though it might not hold the biggest percentage for the reasoning of this.

Obviously, you do not care that much about your allies in C&G, because if you did you would have shared the load instead of asking the load to come to you(that sounds almost as simple minded as your post).

Edited by Commander shepard