What is 2x2?

You're too small man, we were talking about real threats out there so I'm not sure that qualifies.  :awesome:

Ouch, that cuts deep man.

I'm having entirely too little fun just fighting one guy, I was hoping that in the counters, I'd see some action, but as of now, that has not been the case.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, that cuts deep man.

I'm having entirely too little fun just fighting one guy, I was hoping that in the counters, I'd see some action, but as of now, that has not been the case.

You're telling me. By this new stupid proxy DoW stuff we've hit 22 AA's but yet no one in our top tier has been countered. It's embarrassing for you guys. Have fun though doing damage to our inactive small nations that we can fix with about 2-3 aid drops though. I'm sure it will be supremely effective. 

Seventeen declarations, and counting. 83 of 116 in peace mode. tLR took lessons from Sparta.

It's TLR, thank you very much.

And it's only because we are so scared of the Spartan masses.  Woe to the Remnants and their soaked underpants!

Of all targets you choose the easier and the one who is currently doing less damage against ODN, you guys are really great allies.

Your never happy dude, I though the prospect of us rolling out and getting countered in turn would warm even your stony heart  :mellow:

It's TLR, thank you very much.

And it's only because we are so scared of the Spartan masses.  Woe to the Remnants and their soaked underpants!

It's a capital T? Do you say 'THEE Last Remnants,' or just 'the Last Remnants?'  Just trying to learn some culture here.

Seventeen declarations, and counting. 83 of 116 in peace mode. tLR took lessons from Sparta.

We are in this war for the long haul and rest assured all of our tiers will ride into this conflict when given the go-ahead.

Edited by Cataduanes