What is 2x2?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all targets you choose the easier and the one who is currently doing less damage against ODN, you guys are really great allies.

I agree with you for once D34th. Sparta is pitiful, glad to see their own coalition knows that. That being said were there any real threats that attacked ODN? Not really...not really...so I mean there were slim pickings. 

So sorry you don't approve.  Perhaps your coalition can provide us with a more suitable opponent?

You could sound much more brave if you weren't hiding behind NG's skirts.  :laugh:

I agree with you for once D34th. Sparta is pitiful, glad to see their own coalition knows that. That being said were there any real threats that attacked ODN? Not really...not really...so I mean there were slim pickings. 

So if there are no real threats why ODN NS is dropping so fast? They're that bad in war?

Edited by D34th

The gushing blood of severed limbs and blank stares of decapitated heads serves as the invitation the Remnants so heartily desired to this most satisfying feast. To dine on the rotting carcass of the phalanx renews our strength and gives us purpose. Long Survive The Last Remnants!