Now the Sword

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate these new fancy quotes on these forums.

I really wanted to think you were different Schatt.  But I guess you are just a hypocrite.

Congrats on your hypocrisy.  You certainly have earned it.

How is he a hypocrite?  His stance in the OP is the same stance he's had for years.

This Week in ODN: We don't care about CoJ, unless of course they tell our protectorates that sending aid is an act of war.

But Don, we all know that CoJ only matters sometimes.

But Don, we all know that CoJ only matters sometimes.

Hush, it's not like we were [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/114978-goons-administers-a-turing-test/#entry3084585]mentioned in the 6th post of the GOONS DoW[/url].  We aren't that important, and are clearly irrelevant.  Also, lol @ "Please DoW GOONS"... I'm pretty sure the original coalition DoW said an attack on one is an attack on all, sooo... didn't you guys already declare on one?

Edited by Don Chele

I never said I would disband CoJ. I am simply saying that most of the alliance is composed of cowards who will flee at the first sign of real trouble. Sooner or later it will be Schattenman on his own.

Sorry RV, Schattenmann is never going to be left alone: at least this one coward will be by his side. 

I'm so scared, my knees are knocking and I'm shaking in my boots. ^.~ CoJ, bring it on. I hope to prove to you that the ODN is not a dog that'll run away, whimpering with its tail between its legs at the sight of a bunny. ^.~ And that our bite is most certainly worse than our bark.

Double check your math.

Didn't do any, just checked the alliance roster list and the war list. It was meant to be a quick quip, not an in-depth analysis.

However, I suspect the variance can be attributed in part to AA nameswapping, which I didn't take into account, because, as I said, I didn't put that much effort into this.

You speak of the sword but all I see is the pen.

Always the charmer. :P

But no worries Sardonic, we are all quite willing to contribute; it's just a lack of targets at this point. I'm quite sure that will change over time.

Always the charmer. :P

But no worries Sardonic, we are all quite willing to contribute; it's just a lack of targets at this point. I'm quite sure that will change over time.

I more than welcome CoJ to "come at us, bro" as some people say.

That's fine. You two can enjoy PZI together.

You'll have to do me too. 

The thing about setting yourself an impossible task - it guarantees you FAIL. So I guess it's appropriate for the threats to be coming from you in this case.