Now the Sword

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schatt, unlike last time I am afraid I will be unable to grant you or your alliance peace. This time CoJ will be destroyed.

You of all people should know that Schatt will only disband if he chooses, and not through the force of an aggressor, no matter how powerful. It is always sad to see former friends fight, but it is sadder when one of our own no longer upholds the beliefs we fought so hard for.

Jeez Scatt, can you leave VOX out of this one? It can be said that VOX enabled your present enemies to flourish.

No more than I can leave \m/ out of RoK, or Gen[m]ay out of Umbrella, and you couldn't be any more wrong about that. 

It's Schattenmann.

Edited by Schattenmann

Jeez Scatt, can you leave VOX out of this one? It can be said that VOX enabled your present enemies to flourish.

Not really.  The Vox ideals are pretty much contra any massive authority figure.  It's not inconsistent to oppose the current power structure using some of the same rhetoric as the old one.

Best of luck to my former alliance mates, may you strike down your enemies with Justitia's Fury.

You of all people should know that Schatt will only disband if he chooses, and not through the force of an aggressor, no matter how powerful. It is always sad to see former friends fight, but it is sadder when one of our own no longer upholds the beliefs we fought so hard for.

I never said I would disband CoJ. I am simply saying that most of the alliance is composed of cowards who will flee at the first sign of real trouble. Sooner or later it will be Schattenman on his own.

I never said I would disband CoJ. I am simply saying that most of the alliance is composed of cowards who will flee at the first sign of real trouble. Sooner or later it will be Schattenman on his own.

If CoJ continues to exist because it's only Schatt (or even worse, with others who believe in his ideals), and you refuse to give CoJ peace, then you are essentially condemning Schatt to Perma-ZI.

My jaw lay ajar at the impossible pretentiousness of this announcement. Wipe away those tears, Schattaskiddlyboobopbap, and open your eyes to the reality of this world; lady justice is just as coy as we are. Sometimes, her gavel hammers away her enemies, and sometimes, the pendulum of time swings her enemies to great heights. Lady Justice has betrayed you. She lead us to the top of the world, knowing full well what our intentions were. And now, she's about to lead your old enemies back to their perch, ever aware that nobody ever changes.

If CoJ continues to exist because it's only Schatt (or even worse, with others who believe in his ideals), and you refuse to give CoJ peace, then you are essentially condemning Schatt to Perma-ZI.

I am a huge supporter of PZI these days. I'd even be willing to give EZI a try.