Kaskus is something of a rogue alliance.  Does the validity of tactics against one rogue cease to be valid when dealing with mass rogue activity?  If so, at what point does the use of sanctions cease to be valid?  Is there a specific number of nations or particular indicia of cohesion that grant hostile nations the veil of the purported "no sanctions on alliances" standard?

The use of sanctions to fight a war is rare simply because in coalition warfare it is for the most part a zero-sum game, even if you have a senate advantage.

because we wont surrender- we are rogues? who have we attacked?

another stretch to defend a cowardly act

edit: still have 3 open defense slot= or is that another cowardly tactic- boredom. if so it is working

Edited by death from above 82

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: still have 3 open defense slot= or is that another cowardly tactic- boredom. if so it is working

No heroes.  No villains.  Only men.

Aww, muffin.

You can argue about how your definition of "alliance" differs from mine until you are blue in the face.  It doesn't matter what the definition is, the point is that Kaskus are clearly operating outside the bounds of normal alliance diplomacy and compromise.  NSO are justified to call sanctions on them.

Why they are operating outside the bound of a normal alliance? Just because they don't use a forum and don't accept to surrender? Your requisites of what a normal alliance is in this case are nothing other than arbitrary.

Kaskus is something of a rogue alliance.  

No they aren't, a rogue alliance, if something like that exists - since rogue is per definition someone who acts alone - would be an alliance that starts a war with  another without any reasonable cause, and that isn't the case here, Kaskus isn't who initiated the war and they are still fighting because they want a reasonable end for the war and white peace is a very reasonable since they weren't who started it and were punished enough losing more than 70% of their original NS.

Does the validity of tactics against one rogue cease to be valid when dealing with mass rogue activity?

No, but as I said above Kaskus isn't a example of a mass rogue activity, they are an alliance. 

If so, at what point does the use of sanctions cease to be valid?

A sanction cease to be valid when you are fight an alliance and in a war that yourself started.

Is there a specific number of nations or particular indicia of cohesion that grant hostile nations the veil of the purported "no sanctions on alliances" standard?

For me 2 nations flying the same AA are already an alliance and Kaskus, an alliance formed with a common ground and that have more than 30 members, perfectly satisfies the cyberverse notion of what an alliance is. The attempts to disqualify Kaskus as alliance are totally arbitrary and are being made just as a excuse to justify the senate sanctions, before that nobody was arguing if Kaskus was or not an alliance.

The use of sanctions to fight a war is rare simply because in coalition warfare it is for the most part a zero-sum game, even if you have a senate advantage.

Is rare because senate sanctions don't exist for that.

I'm really bored and nothing interesting is happening in other places. If you want, I can try to coup you or something and be able to post internally about fun stuff. :ehm:

Oh snap, a nation that high on their side? I think our lower mid-tiers are going to be nuking each other over the chance to actually fight in the war.

Yea 3 shang nations tripping over each other looking for the exit!  If 3 shan Girl a  nations attack him, the world may end!  You give me laugh a big belly laugh! thanks

So alliances are facing each other, and they are both on the same color.  One side, tired of the other refusing to call it quits, decides to starve them out with sanctions.  This side, and others sympathetic to the sanction, decide to bitch and moan over the fact.

Or sanctioned could just switch colors.  It would be much easier and save us the least bit of whining.

So alliances are facing each other, and they are both on the same color.  One side, tired of the other refusing to call it quits, decides to starve them out with sanctions.  This side, and others sympathetic to the sanction, decide to bitch and moan over the fact.

Or sanctioned could just switch colors.  It would be much easier and save us the least bit of whining.

It has already been decided we join Red sphere to be closer to our lover.

I mean him in particular.

He must know what I do anymore, but that's cool. Smurf is the almighty king of knowingness.

Repeat that long enough and maybe we'll start believing it.

Hah! Another rat coming out of the woodwork.