• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358847570' post='3083530']
you act like we have once been mad that Shang joined in it was forseen and predicted and we welcome it we welcome th challenge.

also tell your friends in shang not to send aid under the name "prewar aid" the day of the DOW and planning to do so right after our big brother went to fight INT it was fairly clear who they would war. SHang and NSO you 2 alliances have !@#$%*ed more then GOONS did and with less class. You have been doing everything we want. you are embarrasing not only yourself but your allies and you should feel like crap. i still love you guys though but come on.
[/quote]

To be fair, this isn't exactly an idea that was dreamed up yesterday. Shangri-La is a mostly-democratic alliance, meaning we have to have a formal vote to go to war. We voted to enter this conflict contingent on Kaskus refusing to accept NSO's recent offer of /not even having to surrender, but merely admitting defeat/, to help apply more pressure and force Kaskus to see the writing on the wall so that we can all go home, mop up, and get ready to enter the larger (see: fun) conflict with the rest of the planet, including your friends in NEW.

It isn't that NSO is incapable of waiting however long it takes you morons to figure out that you aren't going to win, it's that we are unwilling to allow you to hold them at war causing unnecessary damage to their alliance and dragging this conflict out way, way longer than it ever should have been. NSO nations are already rebuilding on the side. They have, as an alliance, been more than patient with Kaskus and offered you terms (that I personally thought were ridiculously light, given your actions and lack of respect) that Kaskus spit back in their faces like a bunch of children.

Your alliance has continually mistaken NSO's not wanting to spend it's pixels on this ridiculous war with weakness, and this delusion must be dispelled. So now, we are going to help them further grind the bone meal that is your alliance into dust until you accept that white peace is simply not an option and face up to reality.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1358870562' post='3083722']
Should have gone with the global war instead of cleanup. :P
[/quote]I wouldn't be so sure.
While cleanup isn't the most hygienic job there is, a global war can get downright dirty.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358837540' post='3083390']
If you don't like to hear that may be next time your alliance man up and fight their own wars, until there shame on you.
[/quote]

We'd love to help some of our other allies, but we won't be fighting the ACTUAL war until this one is wrapped up. Considering that Kaskus, despite being beaten into a bloody pulp with an ANS of 11k (and no war nation above 27k), refuses to surrender (or admit defeat), and gives us the same line of !@#$ each time for a month and a half now, let's just say that we don't care one bit about dogpiling alliances on top of them. SL has wanted in on the action from day one, how could we refuse this to them?

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1358866115' post='3083676']
it just does not make sense to me about this announcement. There is a global war happening right now.
why should SL pick a tiny alliance such as kaskus to fight with rather than join the global war instead ?
[/quote]

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1358870562' post='3083722']
Should have gone with the global war instead of cleanup. :P
[/quote]

Who said we can't do both?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1358878530' post='3083822']
We'd love to help some of our other allies, but we won't be fighting the ACTUAL war until this one is wrapped up. Considering that Kaskus, despite being beaten into a bloody pulp with an ANS of 11k (and no war nation above 27k), refuses to surrender (or admit defeat), and gives us the same line of !@#$ each time for a month and a half now, let's just say that we don't care one bit about dogpiling alliances on top of them. SL has wanted in on the action from day one, how could we refuse this to them?
[/quote]

Reminds me of when NSO went from 22k ANS to 4k ANS in the legion war and refused to surrender.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358846512' post='3083525']
This is rich. The bolded part is my favorite cuz its the same line Kaskus likes to use. I can't tell if you are as brain-dead as they are but I would have hoped you wouldn't continue to support such outright foolishness and idiocity. But eh people always surprise you right? Seriously though, they are a limbless torso, bleeding and gnawing at our ankles and feet. We laugh at them and fight them and its fun! But at the same time we would really love to get into the real war. Y'know? ;)

No, it is y'all who have too much pride. We did exactly what we are allowed to do, y'all stonewalled us on giving up Smurf or doing anything related to dealing with the issue that he created. We went to war and really only want y'all to admit the mistake you made in going to war over such a stupid issue. However you can't admit that you made a mistake which is why we are still at war.
[/quote]

Dude you are 243 NS and a non-factor. We don't even have nations small enoguh to declare on you.

Do you want to surrender? No? Well now you understand why Kaskus won't, maybe. Probably not though considering how thick-headed you are.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358881156' post='3083852']
Reminds me of when NSO went from 22k ANS to 4k ANS in the legion war and refused to surrender.
[/quote]
Your memory flunks you once again; we had 10k ANS after Legion war, and we did not start at 35k+ ANS, but had lots of low NS nations to begin with. Stop making !@#$ up.

[quote]Dude you are 243 NS and a non-factor. We don't even have nations small enoguh to declare on you.

Do you want to surrender? No? Well now you understand why Kaskus won't, maybe. Probably not though considering how thick-headed you are.
[/quote]

He could fight mastabadey's GLORIOUS nation! :v:

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358847570' post='3083530']
you act like we have once been mad that Shang joined in it was forseen and predicted and we welcome it we welcome th challenge.

also tell your friends in shang not to send aid under the name "prewar aid" the day of the DOW and planning to do so right after our big brother went to fight INT it was fairly clear who they would war. SHang and NSO you 2 alliances have !@#$%*ed more then GOONS did and with less class. You have been doing everything we want. you are embarrasing not only yourself but your allies and you should feel like crap. i still love you guys though but come on.
[/quote]
[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358848674' post='3083542']
Do you like to throw a lot of insults, this tells much about you.

So you say that Kaskus are a limbless torso, bleeding and gnawing at our ankles and feet, yet you need help to deal with them, you're too blind by your delusional superiority, but the joke is on NSO. Also what makes you think that the war you're fighting isn't real? It is so real that you needed help to fight it. That's what is so wrong with NSO, you burps arrogance and pretend to be superior but your actions disprove your words. So while you believe you're a great comedian and world is laughing with you, the fact is that is world is laughing at you.
[/quote]

The only people I see either "laughing" or against us in this war is you and Kaskus. You seem to be the only person outside of that group of people to be supporting this, while a few others have they all like fighting us for a variety of reasons. So to summarize the whole event and to explain why this is a waste of time good old Facade here gave the best 3-ish minute summary:

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1358868308' post='3083704']
This entire situation was portrayed very well by [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]these honorable thespians.[/url]
[/quote]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358881156' post='3083852']
Dude you are 243 NS and a non-factor. We don't even have nations small enoguh to declare on you.

[/quote]

Are you offering me individual surrender terms? Oh goodie! I get to laugh at those too! Seriously, what makes you think I will be staying here? Its the logical choice to let these 3 punks waste time (and money) beating on me so that once this round is over I can rebuild and get back into the fight. Do you honestly think I won't be doing that? If you do actually think that then you really are stupid.

We have the money to keep rebuilding our nations up, y'all don't so why not just say "Oops we made a mistake, it was a fun war though! Cheers!" And call it a day, all you really have to say is you were defeated. Oh boo hoo! Poor wittle Kaskus has to admit defeat, give me a break almost every single Alliance has had to lose a war here or there its good for character building. The fact of the matter is you continue to refuse simply for the sake of refusing, as others have said: "We will delete our nations before we stop this war."

As such we are just going to move this along faster so that we can get back to the really important business.

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1358885606' post='3083896']
The only people I see either "laughing" or against us in this war is you and Kaskus. You seem to be the only person outside of that group of people to be supporting this, while a few others have they all like fighting us for a variety of reasons. So to summarize the whole event and to explain why this is a waste of time good old Facade here gave the best 3-ish minute summary:
[/quote]

You misunderstood me, I'm criticizing your lack of ability to fight an alliance smaller than you and you lack of honesty to recognize so, but that doesn't mean I'm supporting Kaskus, as I said since the beginning of this whole thing, this war is stupid and Kaskus is being stupid for protecting US, however that doesn't mean that I can't admire Kaskus tenacity.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358891933' post='3083991']

You misunderstood me, I'm criticizing your lack of ability to fight an alliance smaller than you and you lack of honesty to recognize so, but that doesn't mean I'm supporting Kaskus, as I said since the beginning of this whole thing, this war is stupid and Kaskus is being stupid for protecting US, however that doesn't mean that I can't admire Kaskus tenacity.
[/quote]

Only except you are mistaking Kaskus's unwillingness to give up as NSO being unable to fight. Anyone who goes and checks the alliance screens can see Kaskus is done. Their average ns is under 12k. NSO had them beat before NPO got involved, and most certainly before we got involved. Hell, I sold down 2k infra, amongst other things, to lower my ns (currently 3k infra) and I still can only hit their largest war mode nation (whose slots are already filled) which has been sitting at zi for most of the war.

[quote name='cinduamato' timestamp='1358866115' post='3083676']
and NSO, you have no shame at all. you need another 2 alliances to clean up your own mess...?
accepting the white peace is better to save your own face, rather than acting as a lame tough guy :facepalm:
[/quote]We don't "need" anything. They're here because they're pissed off at having thier ally tied up in a war with a bunch of braindead idiots who are too embarrassed to admit when they're wrong, to say nothing of the fact that they are led around like sheep by Smurf and don't even realize it. We were grinding you into dust before they joined, now it's only gonna happen faster. You've accomplished absolutely nothing.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1358883411' post='3083878']
He could fight mastabadey's GLORIOUS nation! :v:
[/quote]

Why must you air out our dirty laundry in public Kain? I remember when we first met and you would whisper such sultry seductions like, "Lovely evening, sweetheart, may I lick your inner ear for an extended period of time? YES I MAY!" Now you just show up drunk, smelling of dollar hookers and blabbering incoherently into a blender.

To be fair, this isn't exactly an idea that was dreamed up yesterday. Shangri-La is a mostly-democratic alliance, meaning we have to have a formal vote to go to war. We voted to enter this conflict...to help apply more pressure and force Kaskus to see the writing on the wall so that we can...get ready to enter the larger conflict with the rest of the planet

So you wanted to enter the larger conflict, but you chose instead to fight someone who was already beaten to free you to enter the larger conflict?  Is that another way of saying you are escalating this conflict so as to de-escalate it?  At any rate, your courageous entry into war against a 12K ANS enemy will be much longer long sung about than your entry into a much more infra-risky global war.  Bold move, Shangri-La.

Considering that Kaskus, despite being beaten into a bloody pulp with an ANS of 11k (and no war nation above 27k), refuses to surrender. Shangri-La has wanted in on the action from day one, how could we refuse this to them?

I would do it by saying something like "Kaskus is beaten to a bloody pulp.  We don't need you.  Why don't you help our allies fight the ACTUAL war while we just finish this off?"

Only except you are mistaking Kaskus's unwillingness to give up as NSO being unable to fight. Anyone who goes and checks the alliance screens can see Kaskus is done.  NSO had them beat before NPO got involved, and most certainly before we got involved. 

We don't "need" anything.  We were grinding you into dust before they joined, now it's only gonna happen faster. You've accomplished absolutely nothing.

I don't think anyone is saying that NSO can't fight.  But never has so much nation strength been dedicated so precisely to where it wasn't needed.  Kaskus is "done.  Beat before Shangri-La got involved, beat before NPO got involved."  I think some sort of efficiency study is needed, as resources continue to be poured into places where victory has already occurred and the need for help is entirely absent.

I reminds me of Lance Armstrong.  Why did he waste time with all that doping when he would have won those races without it?  We KNOW this. How do we know?  Because he said so.  Why would anyone question such unassailable logic?

So you wanted to enter the larger conflict, but you chose instead to fight someone who was already beaten to free you to enter the larger conflict?  Is that another way of saying you are escalating this conflict so as to de-escalate it?  At any rate, your courageous entry into war against a 12K ANS enemy will be much longer long sung about than your entry into a much more infra-risky global war.  Bold move, Shangri-La.

It was so bold that you typed your entire post in it.

I am glad that you agree with me that Kaskus is hardly a threat to NSO, NPO, or ourselves. We never once claimed otherwise. In fact, our whole reason for us entering was because Kaskus is no longer worth fighting and yet they seem intent on wasting NSO's time further rather than admit that they are defeated.

It was so bold that you typed your entire post in it.

I am glad that you agree with me that Kaskus is hardly a threat to NSO, NPO, or ourselves. We never once claimed otherwise. In fact, our whole reason for us entering was because Kaskus is no longer worth fighting and yet they seem intent on wasting NSO's time further rather than admit that they are defeated.

Well, format flame accepted. The new quote thing caught me off guard, and I wasn't sure if my endless prattling on would be distinguishable from your drivel. ;)

For me, this says it all:

Our whole reason for us entering was because Kaskus is no longer worth fighting

Orwell called it doublethink, as I recall. ("War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.")  And I am Winston, the slow learner.

Well, format flame accepted. The new quote thing caught me off guard, and I wasn't sure if my endless prattling on would be distinguishable from your drivel. ;)

For me, this says it all:

Our whole reason for us entering was because Kaskus is no longer worth fighting

Orwell called it doublethink, as I recall. ("War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.")  And I am Winston, the slow learner.

It isn't doublethink just because it's apparently too complicated for you to understand; and Orwell was a Communist.