[center]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/x6hIl.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/irxkg.png[/img]
[/center]

According to Kaskus government, having an average NS of about 12k is nowhere near defeated, and they have no intentions of surrendering (or admitting defeat) while they are in such clear fighting shape. Because the NSO and NPO obviously need our help before they are forced to beg the mighty Kaskus for mercy, [b]Shangri-La hereby recognizes a state of war with Kaskus (pursuant to our MDoAP with the New Sith Order)[/b] until [s]we are all driven from our homes in fear, while our countrysides are raped and our women are pillaged[/s] they stop wasting everyone's time and agree to surrender terms with NSO like a normal alliance.

[spoiler][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OLIf4O0.png[/img][/center][/spoiler]

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358833300' post='3083210']
Now that NPO is busy with a more important war and NSO is still in bad shape to fight a alliance smaller than them, Shangri-la comes to save the day. Your inability to fight your own war never ceases to amaze me NSO.
[/quote]

they are the new GOONS its already been decided.

Now that NPO is busy with a more important war and NSO is still in bad shape to fight a alliance smaller than them, Shangri-la comes to save the day. Your inability to fight your own war never ceases to amaze me NSO.
[/quote]

Not D34th .. But they are War very Strong :war::war::war:

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358833405' post='3083217']
they are the new GOONS its already been decided.
[/quote]
Well that's perfectly fine, the world could use more GOONSes.

And less people who make sophomoric statements about how they are defeating a much bigger alliance by chewing at its' feet.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358833840' post='3083235']
Well that's perfectly fine, the world could use more GOONSes.

And less people who make sophomoric statements about how they are defeating a much bigger alliance by chewing at its' feet.
[/quote]

if something is chewing at your feet squash it yourself dont call the police and fire departmet. you should know this come on give them some pointers.

[/quote]

and here comes the !@#$-posting squad