Operasi Celurit

Thom98

Actua
[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358830000' post='3082958']
this whole NEW didnt tell our allies rubbush needs to end.

you complain abiut risking your security you do realize you are on the losing side anyways nithings changed just another path taken. but at least it woukd have looked better for you to stay with NEW.

anyone whi says treaties are needed to symbolize brotherhood should take a look at how horrible treaties can turn ugly. NPO GGA and GOONS know all about this ( had to throw in GGA them mini NPO puppets) treaties dont mean anything anyways.
[/quote]

Actually....no. It doesn't. It proves that we were wrong to have them be allies in the first place, and I am sorry I wasn't there beforehand. "You canceled on us, so we're going to attack you". I'd rather have this out now then then get led along for the ride.

That's not an ally, that's a blackmailer.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1358829598' post='3082949']
What load of horse foodoo is this? I don't recall INT selling out NEW not for committing blatant acts of war that threaten the sovereignty of her alliance, it was to save their own skins. I hope you are enjoying your masters, NEW.
[/quote]
I've got nothing against INT, and our relations have been rather cordial. However, when all of INT's ex-allies are lining up to take a shot at it, surely it is worth reflecting as to whether there is at least something in its past decision-making that may have somehow contributed to the situation.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358828442' post='3082908']
So INT hit NATO, which means NEW and DB4D activated their treaties with NPO? IRON? AI? TIO? NATO? The wiki doesn't seem to indicate how you guys are chaining in :S
[/quote]

The devil is in the details, as the old saying goes. We reserve the right and option to defend our fellow Equilibrium allies, which we were thoughtful enough to add to the document to prevent any possible confusion. I do hope that clears things up for you ;)

So INT hit NATO, which means NEW and DB4D activated their treaties with NPO? IRON? AI? TIO? NATO? The wiki doesn't seem to indicate how you guys are chaining in :S
[/quote]

I think it is via NATO thru NADC with an oA.to the rest of the equilibrium.

Edited by Namayan

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358828165' post='3082900']
Pretty sure NEW tried to throw Int under the bus, but go on.

NEW declared an aggressive action against NSO without consulting Int.

Forgot I was Int's government, too. Any other problems you'd like to blame on me?
[/quote]

did DB4D and TORN leave NEW in the same exact condition? NO!
come back to INT, lets enjoy the show, i wanna see your war capabilites, i have seen enough of your babling capabilites :D

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1358830490' post='3083021']
However, when all of INT's ex-allies are lining up to take a shot at it, surely it is worth reflecting as to whether there is at least something in its past decision-making that may have somehow contributed to the situation.
[/quote]

Nah, must be a capitalist conspiracy.

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1358831601' post='3083124']did DB4D and TORN leave NEW in the same exact condition? NO!
come back to INT, lets enjoy the show, i wanna see your war capabilites, i have seen enough of your babling capabilites :D
[/quote]Nah, his nation would be a waste of your money. One nuke and you'll send him to bill lock. :D

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358828006' post='3082888']
Should be entertaining.

In other news, I can't help noticing several of you fine fellas sporting animated signature images purporting to illustrate ODN asking to be called "NATO." This is nonsense on several levels and is ineffective in conveying the message you wish to spread. I recommend you urge your propaganda department to acquire a comma and learn its proper point of insertion.
[/quote]

Theres an animated version... I believe the orange gets "screwed" by a juicer and then leaves... the remains that you see in the sig is supposed to be ODN asking for NATO to [s]come back[/s] err call them back.

Therefore the comma is not necessary.

[/quote]

Coalition wide warfare/DoWs has been rampant since 'everything must die'

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1358829227' post='3082937']
So Umbrella fills some war slots (a move I'm not a fan of) and that is considered tyrannical. INT, following its MADP treaty with ODN, is therefore supporting tyrants, thereby giving their former allies NEW and DB4D a valid CB to attack them.

NEW aids an alliance at war without telling their ally in INT that such action would be fully detrimental to the security of INT. This is not considered tyrannical or the work of what I consider a rogue, terrorist entity. INT's subsequent cancellation of a treaty NEW violated is therefore seen as "friends not sticking by friends."

The world is dark and full of double standards. And we are all guilty. But the stretches in logic that NEW, DB4B, and their supporters display here is anything but logical, it's simply delusional.
[/quote]

NEW aided their allies who were fighting someone that was being aided by other people.

You did not attack polaris when they aided the legion because TLR/GATO/etc. were aiding IAA/BTA/NSsO/Tetris ... you're right its full of double standards.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

o/NEW our brothers from old. We've not always seen eye to eye since you left TPF but we've always had the highest respect for you guys.

o/INT our allies, I wish you guys had taken another path but I know you feel the need to ride with DH one more time before looking at the post-war landscape and seeing which frontiers you need to migrate towards.

May you both get what you need from this war.

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1358828152' post='3082901']
Have fun my friends, I know how long you've wanted vengeance. Tear them apart limb from limb.
[/quote]

For...like a week?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1358828451' post='3082912']
Quit whining and take what you've earned like a man.
[/quote]

I'm not in The International, but I appreciate the concern.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1358828488' post='3082913']
you can say what you want but to abandon is to abandon. you dont see Kaskus leaving NEW? sorry man friends split when a friend screws up. but true friends just slap the back of the others head and sticks by their side.

o/ DB4D for being a true friend
[/quote]

And again, Kaskus and NEW aren't treatied. If they were, that entire situation would have been different. They aren't.

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358828720' post='3082925']
better than leave your allies for some cowardice, and far more better than abandoning your own alliance *smirk*
[/quote]

Says the guy who left NEW for Kaskus. In any case, it wasn't so much abandonment as a collapse, but I admire your attempt there champ.

[quote name='coekrix' timestamp='1358831601' post='3083124']
did DB4D and TORN leave NEW in the same exact condition? NO!
[/quote]

I'll be interested to see your war capabilities this war. Did Kaskus leaving completely neuter NEW? Because your performance in the Dave War was one of the most atrocious I've seen in ages.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358832846' post='3083187']
Nah, his nation would be a waste of your money. One nuke and you'll send him to bill lock. :D
[/quote]

Don't you have an alliance to stab in the back on the OWF?

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1358830490' post='3083021']

I've got nothing against INT, and our relations have been rather cordial. However, when all of INT's ex-allies are lining up to take a shot at it, surely it is worth reflecting as to whether there is at least something in its past decision-making that may have somehow contributed to the situation.
[/quote]

To me, it looks like the same bunch of perpetual whiners and malcontents, projecting all their (misplaced) hostility at what they think is an easy target. I think this demonstrates quite clearly that the rationale for the cancellations was correct (and prescient!).

I have absolute confidence in my former alliance and it's ability to resist this display of crass opportunism.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358832905' post='3083190']
Theres an animated version... I believe the orange gets "screwed" by a juicer and then leaves... the remains that you see in the sig is supposed to be ODN asking for NATO to [s]come back[/s] err call them back.

Coalition wide warfare/DoWs has been rampant since 'everything must die'

NEW aided their allies who were fighting someone that was being aided by other people.

You did not attack polaris when they aided the legion because TLR/GATO/etc. were aiding IAA/BTA/NSsO/Tetris ... you're right its full of double standards.
[/quote]

And Polaris did not attack us.

NEW aided an alliance at war that was not their ally.

I also said in that statement that "we are all guilty." That means I included myself because I am not a hypocrite. That doesn't change my opinion that what NEW and DB4D are arguing here is ludicrous. Their need to vilify INT for cancelling on them even though NEW acted against all diplomatic norms is laughable.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358832905' post='3083190']

[/quote]

I saw and understood. The correct syntax would be "Call me, NATO": one needs to insert a comma before the person or entity being addressed. Without the comma it means something quite different. Anyway, that's enough punctuation for one thread, I'm sure.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1358833556' post='3083224']
o/INT our allies, I wish you guys had taken another path but I know you feel the need to ride with DH one more time before looking at the post-war landscape and seeing which frontiers you need to migrate towards.
[/quote]

So far it's looking like INT are on the right team.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1358834203' post='3083262']
I saw and understood. The correct syntax would be "Call me, NATO": one needs to insert a comma before the person or entity being addressed. Without the comma it means something quite different. Anyway, that's enough punctuation for one thread, I'm sure.

So far it's looking like INT are on the right team.
[/quote]

Not from what they tell us.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358833979' post='3083247']
Don't you have an alliance to stab in the back on the OWF?
[/quote]Nah, FEAR is good, no need for stabbings. Besides, we're on opposite sides now, have to have the fun pokes at each other. :D

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358833979' post='3083247']
Says the guy who left NEW for Kaskus. In any case, it wasn't so much abandonment as a collapse, but I admire your attempt there champ.[/quote]Those guy didnt left NEW for some cowardice reason champ :P

Try read better next time

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1358831127' post='3083094']
The devil is in the details, as the old saying goes. We reserve the right and option to defend our fellow Equilibrium allies, which we were thoughtful enough to add to the document to prevent any possible confusion. I do hope that clears things up for you ;)
[/quote]
Ah never mind, I missed the note to say that you signed up as allies to this thing. My bad.

[quote name='Sang Amurwabhumi' timestamp='1358834860' post='3083280']
Those guy didnt left NEW for some cowardice reason champ :P

Try read better next time
[/quote]

I didn't leave BFF for a cowardly reason, darling. Try writing better next time.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358834483' post='3083271']
Nah, FEAR is good, no need for stabbings. Besides, we're on opposite sides now, have to have the fun pokes at each other. :D
[/quote]

Well I'm just upset because you told them I'd only last through one nuke and you know full-well it'd be two before I'm bankrupt. Jerk.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358834994' post='3083287']
Well I'm just upset because you told them I'd only last through one nuke and you know full-well it'd be two before I'm bankrupt. Jerk.
[/quote]Haha, true. You know the OWF, hyperbole at its finest.