Winter War 2013, what next?

LeonidasRexII

[img]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab120/SnowyRose_photo/Day1_zpsec739cd5.png[/img]
[size=2][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=784"]War web[/url] and pic courtesy of Roxas' blog.[/size]

First off congrats to what's being called The Equilibrium Coalition in their excellent DOW and superb choice of targets.

Now down to business, where will the war go from here? Tell me how you think the war will evolve and why. The first step is easy as I fully expect the rest of Doomhouse to immediately counter. There's also a strong possibility, I think, that they could be joined rather quickly by ODN and possibly the rest of C&G as well.

Round 2 could be verrrry interesting considering the treaty positions of some key players. One of the alliances I'm most interested in is Non Grata as they seem positioned squarely in the middle of the main antagonists. Another is TOP, and I'm leaning on an early entry from them considering their recent troubles with IRON. On the bloc level, Aftermath has some hard decisions to make when this war gets to their neck of the Treaty Web.

It's been a long time since I've had my ear to the ground here on Planet Bob so let me know what you think. In any case it looks like it's going to be a great and fun war season.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358633737' post='3080268']
Destruction of Umbrella, Anarchy Rises to top where it will eventually reach 500 nations.
[/quote]
do yourself a favour and stop, at some point in your CN career you might actually want to be considered credible, the CN community can be very unforgiving, once you're put into a certain category of noobishness by everyone a lot of what you do from then on will be mocked regardless of the quality of your actions

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358633737' post='3080268']
Destruction of Umbrella, Anarchy Rises to top where it will eventually reach 500 nations.
[/quote]if any alliance ever has over 500 members I will be genuinely shocked. Haven't seen that since MHA got rolled a war or two ago.

People will active treaties, some will negotiate an easy peace for themselves because they're fighting out of past loyalty and not present feelings. Umbrella and MK take a large fall as people have closing in on 4 years of their feelings to work out. GOONS gets the small progress they'd made lately taken away and probably loses a decent portion of it's member base as they've never really fought a war where they didn't know for 100 percent certainty their side would ultimately save them.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1358635789' post='3080309']
if any alliance ever has over 500 members I will be genuinely shocked. Haven't seen that since MHA got rolled a war or two ago.
[/quote]

We rolled them, guilty as charged. And that was during the Dave War.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1358647238' post='3080492']
DH get their teeth kicked in, then we see more complaining from them about AI's CB.
[/quote]
Why is a third rate alliance from a third rate coalition cocky, exactly?

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1358649796' post='3080529']
TTK is on an entirely different level then GOONS, you cowards. Get rolled by a micro?
[/quote]
In a day with many, many terrible posts, this is perhaps the worst I've seen. Best log off and go to your local confessionary; there has to be something against posting that badly in the scriptures.

Same as always: people will complain about the CB, people will make anarchy arguments/jokes, some alliances will sidestep inconvenient treaties, some people will screw up staggers, etc.

Or, just to keep things interesting, maybe Umbrella will take it and not call anyone in.

Edited by BKlein

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1358652663' post='3080580']

lol [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GOONS-MONGOLS_War"]http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GOONS-MONGOLS_War[/url]
[/quote]
[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358652795' post='3080584']

Same reason why you are butthurt. You will get stomped.
[/quote]
You guys are so damned adorable.

[quote name='BKlein' timestamp='1358652699' post='3080581']
Same as always: people will complain about the CB, people will make anarchy arguments/jokes, some alliances will sidestep inconvenient treaties, some people will screw up staggers, etc.

Or, just to keep things interesting, maybe Umbrella will take it and not call anyone in.
[/quote]

Is it interesting to stop a war from escalating nowadays? :v I thought we all wanted to fight.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358648248' post='3080506']
GPA/TDO/WTF wait three weeks then wreck what's left of everyone else's top tier.
[/quote]

I have always been suspicious of the neutrals for just that reason. Maybe after saving money for 6 years they are finally ready to teach us all a lesson.

On a side note, I'm very dissappointed at Fark's non-declaration or whatever their 'aquahogs' announcement was. I was hoping for a funny one line DOW at the end of that WOT, but no dice.