Name That War Thread

Wu Tang Clan

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1358809428' post='3082641']
But I will continue to call it the Equilibrium war until this or another reasonable suggestion manages to get a community approved seal, because most of these suggestions are far worse.
[/quote]

Same

Edited by Rogal Dorn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puppets War is the best name this far IMHO.
Should this war cause the generalized destruction some say will do I'd call it the Reset War.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1358748280' post='3081850']all of you calling this the equilibrium war should be shot with some kind of projectile launching object[/quote]
You made me think of that child that operated a marshmallow cannon at the White House.

If we want to avoid this repeated complaint, perhaps interim names using just alliances for wiki pages, at the start, until a set community name becomes accepted.

In this case it'd be AI/NPO/IRON/TIO/NATO vs Umbrella War, until Equilibrium/BIBO/Puppets war name gets recognized. Or Equilibrium vs Umbrella, if the first is too much of a pain to type in for linking purposes.

Hypocritical War

A play on words here, its Hyper critical (damage from Umbrellas nukes) but also hypocritical because Umb/DHs side always made jokes about peace mode and are now using it. On the flip side its hypocritical for AI/friends because they are using a flimsy CB, which is commonly used to detract from DH/C&Gs side of the web.

The Grata is asleep... don't wake him War

The war on tech The Hurricane war

The little man war

David & friends vs Goliath

Also can someone explain to me what BIBO war means?

Edited by Lorlax

The Grata is asleep... don't wake him War

The war on tech The Hurricane war

The little man war

David & friends vs Goliath

Also can someone explain to me what BIBO war means?

BIBO stands for Blood In, Blood Out (a common gang rule in the USA). 

Basically you are beaten to prove your loyalty to join a gang and if you ever want to leave you have to give 'blood' (get beaten). 

Umbrella members (some at least, idk about all) created a similar ideal based in the CN world, except they only "beat" nations who leave. MasterOfPuppets9 rogued Anarchy Inc. which was defacto leaving Umbrella and violating "BIBO;" so Umbrella nations declared war on him.

AI believes that they did this so they could minimize the damage that he took by roguing (i.e. war slot filling), Umbrella maintains they were attacking him because of BIBO.

Edited by Unknown Smurf