Join the United Purple Nations

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What is the United Purple Nations? We're that "other" big purple alliance, right? I promise, when I'm done, you'll find yourself saying "Hey, those guys sound pretty cool."

What do we have to offer at UPN? A little bit of everything. Seriously. Take our government: we've got a bit of monarchy, lots of democracy, and even more meritocracy. Our leader is unelected, our Senior Ministers are elected, and every other government position is given out based on merit. How does this benefit you? Easy: if you want to get involved in the alliance, you'll be noticed, and you'll rise quickly; we have very few "entrenched" officials.

Talking about that reminds me... even though we have over three hundred members, we've never lost that small-alliance feel that we've had since "Day One."

Three hundred members? Really? Yep, but that's another story about how UPN is different. The UPN started out with a handful of low-NS nations, with no protectorate agreement, very little outside guidance or aid, and still managed to grow and prosper in a harsh world. How'd we manage to do that? I attribute that to two things: the vision of our founder, Altheus, to have an all-inclusive alliance in the Purple sphere, a vision that has never been abandoned since our founding in January 2007, and the dedication of our members, many of whom have risen to become highly capable officials, often with little earlier experience.

One final point before I shut up... all-inclusive means all-inclusive (excepting your nuclear rogues and other perma-ZI material :P) ... we have members who are highly active, and those who just want to build their nations. We have nations who tech raid (it is legal), but many more nations who tech trade (and when you have, at any time, over one hundred potential tech sellers, tech trading is not an issue :awesome:). We're simultaneously relaxed, and taking the game very seriously. As I said, a little bit of everything. :D

For Reference:

You can either join the UPN right away, or go through our Academy first. Our Academy is designed to familiarize new players with CyberNations. When you graduate our Academy, you'll be eligible for $3,000,000 in start-up aid, and will be advised on how to spend it.

Laters, Queen Elizabeth X, the Queen of babies...

Come join us we are growing quickly and would be happy to see you there.

United Purple Nations wants you to join us.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/UPNagoge/index.php?

that is the address of the Academy, when you get there register.

After registering you need to read the three forums.

Directions from the Queen.

The Constitution

Application Template

That should tell you everything you need to know.

If you have any problems, just send a personal message and I will be glad to help you.

MoonDog

recruiter

The Academy is where you want to go if you are a new nation starting out, not only do they give you a graduation gift of 3 million that you never have to pay back in any way. They teach you how to run your nation.

Please join us at UPN Academy, part of United Purple Nations.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/UPNagoge/index.php?

MoonDog

recruiter.

If you need any help I am usually there somewhere in the shadows. :ph34r:

Just ask.

• 4 weeks later...

Please visit our Academy, read the 3 forums Directions from the Queen, Application Template, and The constitution. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Our link to the academy is http://z9.invisionfree.com/UPNagoge/index.php?act=idx

Thank you.

Any questions and I will see to it that they are answered.

If not here there, or message me ingame.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

MoonDog

recently a member of our academy asked.

What makes United Purple Nations so special?

What sets you apart from the other Allances.

For me I have to say UPN has become a family.

The core people who are very involved are very giving and friendly.

They support many different ideas and respect most ideals.

I like that they don't allow anyone in our groups to be racist, sexist or disrespectful for the given a person may be.

I would like it very much if you came and visited us. We would make you feel at home.

If you decided to make United Purple Nations your home, that would be great too.

Thanks

MoonDog