Join the United Purple Nations

What is the United Purple Nations? We're that "other" big purple alliance, right? I promise, when I'm done, you'll find yourself saying "Hey, those guys sound pretty cool."

What do we have to offer at UPN? A little bit of everything. Seriously. Take our government: we've got a bit of monarchy, lots of democracy, and even more meritocracy. Our leader is unelected, our Senior Ministers are elected, and every other government position is given out based on merit. How does this benefit you? Easy: if you want to get involved in the alliance, you'll be noticed, and you'll rise quickly; we have very few "entrenched" officials.

Talking about that reminds me... even though we have over three hundred members, we've never lost that small-alliance feel that we've had since "Day One."

Three hundred members? Really? Yep, but that's another story about how UPN is different. The UPN started out with a handful of low-NS nations, with no protectorate agreement, very little outside guidance or aid, and still managed to grow and prosper in a harsh world. How'd we manage to do that? I attribute that to two things: the vision of our founder, Altheus, to have an all-inclusive alliance in the Purple sphere, a vision that has never been abandoned since our founding in January 2007, and the dedication of our members, many of whom have risen to become highly capable officials, often with little earlier experience.

One final point before I shut up... all-inclusive means all-inclusive (excepting your nuclear rogues and other perma-ZI material :P) ... we have members who are highly active, and those who just want to build their nations. We have nations who tech raid (it is legal), but many more nations who tech trade (and when you have, at any time, over one hundred potential tech sellers, tech trading is not an issue :awesome:). We're simultaneously relaxed, and taking the game very seriously. As I said, a little bit of everything. :D

For Reference:

You can either join the UPN right away, or go through our Academy first. Our Academy is designed to familiarize new players with CyberNations. When you graduate our Academy, you'll be eligible for $3,000,000 in start-up aid, and will be advised on how to spend it.

Laters, Queen Elizabeth X, the Queen of babies...

Edited by Queen Elizabeth X

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the United Purple Nations, an ever-growing lively Cybernations Alliance. Visit our online forum for advice, chat, new friends & defense against your enemies.

Currently $500,000 being offered in aid!

Big $3,000,000 Lottery Every 2 weeks!

A Harbor Building Program!

Constant Tech Deals!

Join us at: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Unitd_Purple_Nations and/or put United Purple Nations into your Alliance Affiliation! Thanks, Queen Elizabeth X

I have joined with your alliance and I would like to see some change and improvement within my nation. I would also like to be a recipient of foreign aid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the United Purple Nations today...:) We want to grow your nation to astonishing levels!!!! Join for the fun and friends...meet people from around the world!!!!!! Norway, the UK, the US, Switzerland, Portugal, Finland, Canada and countless other countries!!!!! You never have to leave your home to see the world!!!!!!! Join the UPN, and SEE THE WORLD!!!!!!!! See you soon, Queen Elizabeth X of Queendom...:)

Potential recruits!!!!!!! Just look at Chris7He...he's been with us for just under a month, and look how much he's grown!!!!! You can too, if you join the United Purple Nations TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Queen Elizabeth X, UPN Minister of Recruitment and Mergers!!!

Attention small alliances!!!! Contact me in game TODAY if you wish to merge with the United Purple Nations!!!!!

JOIN THE UNITED PURPLE NATIONS, SEE THE WORLD!!!!!

Join the United Purple Nations...stay for the fish!!!!!!!

Hi!!! I'm Lizzy, join the United Purple Nations, a growing Cybernations Alliance. Visit our online forum for advice, IRC chat, new friends & defense against your enemies.

YOU GET:

$1,000,000 in aid!

Plus, PURPLE conversion aid!

Constant Tech Deals with other alliances!

JOIN US AT: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Unitd_Purple_Nations and put United Purple Nations into your Alliance Affiliation! Thanks, Queen Elizabeth X

Also, if you're a small alliance looking to merge, contact the UPN at the forum above...

Join the UPN, see the world!!!!!! Here's how...

Hi!!! I'm Lizzy, join the United Purple Nations, a growing Cybernations Alliance. Visit our online forum for advice, IRC chat, new friends & defense against your enemies.

YOU GET:

$1,000,000 in aid!

Plus, PURPLE conversion aid!

Constant Tech Deals with other alliances!

JOIN US AT: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Unitd_Purple_Nations and put United Purple Nations into your Alliance Affiliation! Thanks, Queen Elizabeth

When I first joined UPN, the alliance was about as young as I was to the game. Since then, through the growth of the alliance my nation has also grown, with education on how to effectively run my nation and I have also gained aid to get myself a harbor early, when I surely would have had to take longer to raise the money. I have been helped in getting my trades to maximize the benefit I receive from my resources. Being a veteran of three alliance wars I have been attacked and have attacked, and I have never been left in the dumps by my alliance. The post-war aid to warring nations is great. I have also gotten several friends that I am glad to have going through this game with me. The best part about the UPN is that it feels like its an extended family that is there to help you whenever you need it. I am proud to be a member of the United Purple Nations.

Join the UPN!

Edited by Bones Malone

EXCELLENT Bones!!!!!!! Join the UPN today, and one day you too will able to write a splended testamonial just like Bones Malone!!!!!! Join the UPN, and see the world!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Queen Elizabeth X of Queendom, United Purple Nations Minister of Recruitment and Mergers...

A lot of people jump from alliance to alliance. My nation has existed for 427 rotations of Planet Bob; over 330 of these have been spent with UPN; I have never been in another alliance. I consider myself very lucky to have found an alliance that has fit my needs. After spending almost ninety Bob-rotations unaligned, and in peace mode, my nation was a whopping 750 NS strong. (Moral of that story, kids, is that being in hippy does not pay.) Today, I am twenty-five times stronger than what I was. In the UPN, you'll find many friends, a great atmosphere, and a small, highly efficient government (a note on that: if you're active, you'll be able to rise quickly. Three months in, I held a deputy position, after another two, I had reached minister.). Besides, the UPN has grown greatly in the year of its existence, with the only outside aid coming in the form of friendship and treaties.

Besides, if you don't join, the puppy will get even sadder. Don't let the puppy get even sadder.

cutest%20puppy.jpg