The Order of the Ampersand

Garion

[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358120005' post='3075943']
You have literally no idea! Still the same old know-it-all DB I always hated to know :)
[/quote]

Considering how you could have contacted the Minister of Economics, Deputy of Economics, or hell the Tech Director that I trained in Doc Alybodon, I'd say you have plenty of options right there. Or you could have contacted Kata who is on 24/7.

Edited by Darth Banana

[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358125156' post='3075981']
Spoke to Jrai... But to be honest DB there are things that we spoke to your senior leadership months ago that are still a 'get back to you on that one'.
[/quote]

Uh-huh... so then the replies that Garion is talking about never reached you? Or are you not counting those?

[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1358114607' post='3075915']
EDITED - grammar erros
[/quote]
gj nanny
[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358102916' post='3075868']
I take it seeing Demon didn't get one we still won't get a reply from you guys... oh well!
[/quote]
[quote name='NobleSix' timestamp='1358120005' post='3075943']
You have literally no idea! Still the same old know-it-all DB I always hated to know :)
[/quote]
i has ideas ^_^

and replied even if u didnt ask for it xP

rawr

[quote name='Darth Banana' timestamp='1358130150' post='3076009']
Uh-huh... so then the replies that Garion is talking about never reached you? Or are you not counting those?
[/quote]
I suggest if we want to carry this BS on to do it on IRC. And of course we've had a reply from Garion, after we involved our protectors but there are still many things that were in the works that you have no idea about DB.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1358239615' post='3076746']
We're even whining about alliances giving out awards these days? Gee.

Congrats to all recipients.
[/quote]
We're really outdoing ourselves in 2013. Glad to see we take our resolutions seriously.

But honestly, the tier system is necessary because we all know some people belong on the bottom (Baka & Dre4m to name some). Just go with the flow, and I'm just happy for everyone. Except the forementioned Baka & Dre4m.

[quote name='King William' timestamp='1358243759' post='3076813']
We're really outdoing ourselves in 2013. Glad to see we take our resolutions seriously.

But honestly, the tier system is necessary because we all know some people belong on the bottom (Baka & Dre4m to name some). Just go with the flow, and I'm just happy for everyone. Except the forementioned Baka & Dre4m.
[/quote]

Got a good laugh out of this one xD