[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1357775701' post='3073451']
Hilarious!

Good stuff.
[/quote]

Nothing parallels the joy i get from responding to Brehon's typos (while staying on context of course) with stock peter sellers footage.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1357775304' post='3073443']

How is it Bernkastel's fault that the leadership of GPF is incompetent? No wonder he tried to coup them if they actually think that renegging on a finished deal because they hadn't even bothered to ask their members what they thought first was the best way to handle this.
[/quote]

It isn't, you're entirely right. Unfortunately, he's not in a position to dictate those terms. He was in the wrong, and if GPF $%&@ed up a bit on the draw, while that's regrettable and foolish of them, it doesn't have much bearing on the situation.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1357775668' post='3073449']
and oeunce again, this BARN has done soeumthing "outrageios".

BARN could use one of these HAUNCHBAK DISGUISE KITS and slip out ze back deour.

if ewe theenk [b]this[/b] is outrageous, just wait until ewe see the "feoul effect", ewe know, with THE HEAUMP!

[img]http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/116/699ed2f8eb064ba48032c425660a0f0c/l.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
bahahahahahahaha, ohgod stop stop pmsl :D

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1357776088' post='3073454']
Nothing parallels the joy i get from responding to Brehon's typos (while staying on context of course) with stock peter sellers footage.
[/quote]

damn you sir... LOL

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1357781271' post='3073498']
If the interested parties of GPF will contact me with the nations and destination of the 15 mil and comic, I'll pass those along.
[/quote]

You don't have to do this and I would prefer that you don't.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1357781271' post='3073498']
If the interested parties of GPF will contact me with the nations and destination of the 15 mil and comic, I'll pass those along.
[/quote]

Yeah, Bernkastel already looks bad enough. Besides, they'll take the rep and roll him anyway.

I find this odd that GPF, particularly markfrancos, did not uphold his word as within his power vested upon the GPF Charter. He pardon all coup plotters as proof http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114663

After pardoning, suddenly turned his back on his word and posted this.

Due to the new events, How are we going to trust GPF and markfrancos in the future, when GPF can break any promises they make?

How can GPF allies trust GPF, now that GPF broke their word?

These are perfectly valid questions on the GPF alliance.

On a personal note, At the very least, please start a global war so that all of us can have fun. :P

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1357782200' post='3073506']
You don't have to do this and I would prefer that you don't.
[/quote]

Mate I'm not gonna let you sit in peace mode on an AA by yourself because you can't go anywhere else. Standing by your principle is one thing, and I understand why your doing it, but one person going back on their word isn't worth the headache of having to deal with their crap over and over again, besides your talents are better used back in BFF.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1357782770' post='3073511']
Mate I'm not gonna let you sit in peace mode on an AA by yourself because you can't go anywhere else. Standing by your principle is one thing, and I understand why your doing it, but one person going back on their word isn't worth the headache
[/quote]

Oops. The 15m thing is pissing off GPF's membership again. Now you owe 90m and a sonnet. Sorry for the inconvenience!

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1357782770' post='3073511']
Mate I'm not gonna let you sit in peace mode on an AA by yourself because you can't go anywhere else. Standing by your principle is one thing, and I understand why your doing it, but one person going back on their word isn't worth the headache
[/quote]

Please respect my wishes on this Muddog. I appreciate it. I really do.

my stance has not been at all clear. You will probably still launch the abuse on GPF . I must say that the early topics on this coup were when I believed in mercy. In many ways I still believe in that yet I come from a democratic alliance and accordingly what I think is not always what I personally believe. The membership prefered ZI. You have got to remember that this was all done in the heat of the moment. Also has Bern put those logs down yet. That would clear my alliance's name as of course people on the owf come to conclusions without all of the facts. Understandable. If you happened to know everything it would breach the security measures in place. 95 per cent will not know me and therefore with all due respect should not make mass assumptions that you cannot trust me. When more facts are revealed and all evidence is collected then feel free to comment on me. Until then hold your tongue ;p