An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1357717315' post='3073147']
One of my opponents had 250 more infra going in than I did, the others just a couple hundred less (~1700 vs. my 1999).
[/quote]

Ah I see you found one just out of war who did have some infra and you think that makes the entire yellow escapade not so yellow? You see my situation with your yellow squad was mirrored across the baord. A MASSIVE down declare in every way and you sit there collecting for 3 weeks doing nothing and come in here telling me that I could have made it better? You people are becoming disgusting. It's my fault I couldn't do anything when just out of war against three wth double my infra atatcking my bararckless campless nation and lobbing nukes at it.

Go find a micro alliance to blitz and don't think I will let you conceal the depths of your cowardice though everyone already knows it judging by the comments from others. They all KNOW it was a farce and you're making it even more of a farce with this mindless guff about making it better. Maybe you all have more NS than guts and brain cells. Ask Tx about that.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357718103' post='3073153']

Ah I see you found one just out of war who did have some infra and you think that makes the entire yellow escapade not so yellow? You see my situation with your yellow squad was mirrored across the baord. A MASSIVE down declare in every way and you sit there collecting for 3 weeks doing nothing and come in here telling me that I could have made it better? You people are becoming disgusting. It's my fault I couldn't do anything when just out of war against three wth double my infra atatcking my bararckless campless nation and lobbing nukes at it.

Go find a micro alliance to blitz and don't think I will let you conceal the depths of your cowardice though everyone already knows it judging by the comments from others. They all KNOW it was a farce and you're making it even more of a farce with this mindless guff about making it better. Maybe you all have more NS than guts and brain cells. Ask Tx about that.
[/quote]

Hey bro, get of our dick please.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1357738489' post='3073199']
NOTE TO SELF: Remove Tiger Baby from the OP Christmas Card list.

I don't think they make yellow, spineless, scum themed cards so we're likely not getting one either.
[/quote]

Personally, I'm still looking for a card featuring a cowardly platypus to send you guys. Every year it seems to elude me.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1357739189' post='3073200']

Personally, I'm still looking for a card featuring a cowardly platypus to send you guys. Every year it seems to elude me.
[/quote]
/me hugs Adude

We are still looking for puppet themed cards.

An interesting pride in being recipeints of the title.. Spineless is as spineless does I suppose. But continue reminding all and sundry what you are because it saves me the task of doing so though I will no doubt help if you need any help. Like if there were an instance of you forgetting again and trying to masquerade as anything but.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357768422' post='3073347']
An interesting pride in being recipeints of the title.. Spineless is as spineless does I suppose. But continue reminding all and sundry what you are because it saves me the task of doing so though I will no doubt help if you need any help. Like if there were an instance of you forgetting again and trying to masquerade as anything but.
[/quote]
I admire your spirit but the war is over... You do realize that, right? lol :P

Edited by 14dwright

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1357770279' post='3073373']
I admire your spirit but the war is over... You do realize that, right? lol :P
[/quote]

Really? So what are you lot doing here asking what i'm doing here? See how ludicrous you people are no matter what''s going on? But thanks for continuing it. You see I know there are others of your alliance squirming and wanting it to stop but YOU Einstein blundered in and gave me the opportunity all over again to show everyone what you are. Many thanks.

I actually have a message from someone else in the game who apparently has experience of you yellow cowards and your ingrained habit of being yellow slime. A quote.

[quote]Winning an argument on owf with op is a waste of time my friend.
I've been playing TE since round 2. OP always had an excuse for a stomp.

Let me guess how it went,
Your alliance just comes out of war.
OP holds a copy of pre blitz stats
OP spies all your stuff out
OP immediately declares
OP does a huge buildup,
OP posts pre buildup alliance stats.
OP suggests it was a fair fight
All OP members then gang up on you in OWF.
If that doesn't worK , they look to get you an OWF ban or warn
[/quote]

And there you have it, cowards of the game far less the round. But bring it on if you want, I will continue kicking your ass right here just like I flattened your paul and his cohorts in a previous round when it was on an even footing. HERE it's an even footing and that must break your yellow hearts.

Edited by TigerBaby

Lol where is the time stamp from that ingame PM? Hell I can write a pm saying the exact opposite and post it here without a name or timestamp.

Also, this will be my last post in this period. If you or anyone else does not like our war or wars too bad, we are not hard to find. OP will hit whomever, whenever we like you don't like it do something otherwise keep your dribble to yourself or your AA forums. This goes not only for you but anyone else that has a problem with OP.

Edited by paul711

I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you, I already exposed what you are in many ways when you first claimed you getting your ass kicked from an even footing was a delusion and I proved it with a post YOU had made. That means YOU'RE delusional I expect, RIGHT???

[quote]
[b]To:[/b] [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000030"]OK Guy[/url] [b]From:[/b] [b]Date:[/b] 1/9/2013 11:58:06 AM

[b]Subject: [/b]OWF stuff

[b]Message:[/b] Winning an argument on owf with op is a waste of time my friend.
I've been playing TE since round 2. OP always had an excuse for a stomp.

Let me guess how it went,
Your alliance just comes out of war.
OP holds a copy of pre blitz stats
OP spies all your stuff out
OP immediately declares
OP does a huge buildup,
OP posts pre buildup alliance stats.
OP suggests it was a fair fight
All OP members then gang up on you in OWF.
If that doesn't worK , they look to get you an OWF ban or warn
[/quote]

The likes of you doesn't need to know who this person is, the likes of you would then simply wait till HE was just out of war and had half the infra to attack him too. People know I haven't made anything up here and the fact is why would I? The reality is good enough for my purposes but he may have a point in me continually illustrating what everyone already appears to know. You can grunt your mindless drivel all round long and nothing will change that. You're outed.

Edited by TigerBaby

When I saw the tier breakdown for this war I wrote this one off, just logged back in today.

I guess we lost :P

Thanks to Infinite Citadel for spying away about 1.5 mil in my cash and gov propaganda'ing me so I can't collect out of anarchy though

Edited by Ogaden

Tiger, so who do you think we should have hit?

Or do you think we should have spent another week/two weeks/three weeks/month/rest of round? building up, waiting for a better target to make itself known?