Some notice before maintenance?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eric F' timestamp='1357255386' post='3071029']
[u]TE IS DEAD..................GOD SAVE SE![/u]
[/quote]

I've got to admit I've kinda been thinking the same thing...

Edit: but, I didn't think of the donation thing. I doubt admin would do that.

Now, here's a scenario: what if if it is down 26 days after the round started? Will those peeps who were gonna collect on day 20 get deleted?

Edited by lord6dread

[quote name='lord6dread' timestamp='1357256632' post='3071036']

Now, here's a scenario: what if if it is down 26 days after the round started? Will those peeps who were gonna collect on day 20 get deleted?
[/quote]

Admin could do anything he wants. He could set the game as if we were still back on the day it went into maintenance as if nothing ever happened. Or he could let the clock run and we return to the game with our nations x days older but everything else the same.

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1357267111' post='3071107']
CN:TE is back up. Had an issue with the year change over and some back end code unique to TE. Apologies that it took me until now to get it sorted.
[/quote]
Hopefully you read some of our suggestions!

CN:TE is back up. Had an issue with the year change over and some back end code unique to TE. Apologies that it took me until now to get it sorted.
[/quote]

Brilliant! Where's Godzilla though? :mellow:

[/quote]

Thank you Admin for bringing it back and Happy New Year 2013!

Thanks Admin . The Blockade i had 4 days ago is now at 5 % . [color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color][color="#FF0000"][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Recent blockades against your nation will reduce your next tax collection by 5.53%.[/size][/font][/color]

To those of you that were suggesting SE rewards for the top or top X nations: You have to consider the implications of stuff like that. SE alliances would send people over, sure, but we'd lose the culture. Everyone would be pixel hugging/curbstomping each other for three months in the hopes of winning the prize for SE. The days of even(ish) wars for fun would be gone.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357303186' post='3071203']
To those of you that were suggesting SE rewards for the top or top X nations: You have to consider the implications of stuff like that. SE alliances would send people over, sure, but we'd lose the culture. Everyone would be pixel hugging/curbstomping each other for three months in the hopes of winning the prize for SE. The days of even(ish) wars for fun would be gone.
[/quote]

Nevermind . Admin didnt even bother himself in reading our suggestions lol .

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1357303186' post='3071203']
[/quote]

So what its worth to take a chance. We need more player!!! :)

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1357314283' post='3071223']
Komplex , your avatar would recruit more TE nations .
[/quote]

Lol i bet. Maybe i should ask her for more pictures then lol but if she knew i have her picture on here i think she will get mad lmaoo