New Year, New Sparta, New War

sourcy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357424706' post='3071768']
Sparta said we had TWENTY FOUR HOURS to peace out our wars.
I was still in that TWENTY FOUR hour window.
[/quote]

You had 24 hrs to peace out before being declared a Rogue. Not for you to be a cowardly punk trying to get in one final shot.

Edited by DeathAdder

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357425210' post='3071774']
I'm not even sure what you're talking about with a spy attack. But I like how you went from I launched a spy attack before peace and now changed it to after peace. But either way, I never turtled, say what you want, I could care less about how people in this game view me as has already been shown.

I'm a coward because I used my 24 hour window to launch attacks then peaced out?

Okay. have a nice day babe:D
[/quote]

You're not understanding the point. You have 24 hours to send/accept peace, not 24 hours of additional war. Further, after sending peace, the war between your two nations was over. Sending the spy operation AFTER the peace had been sent was a violation of peace terms. That's pretty widely agreed upon.

You knew that it was required to be at peace. Your message admitted that. You made no claim to "24 hours." You simply claimed that you did not know about the peace. You then launched a spy attack. Lie and lie all you like. It doesn't change the fact that you are a !@#$@#$ little coward. And yes it does make you a coward. Launching a barrage of attacks when you know retaliation won't come (as someone has offered you peace and has pointed the peace out to you) is !@#$@#$ cowardly.

Cowardice
Dishonesty
Stupidity

Those are the hallmarks of you. They will remain the hallmarks of you. Your coup d'etat is winneresque in its failure. Worse in fact-he had slightly more followers than you.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357425287' post='3071777']
You had 24 hrs to peace out before being declared a Rogue. Not for you to be a cowardly punk trying to get in one final shot.
[/quote]

Like I said, sparta's government is incapable of sending this in a message. Point Proven.

Also, why are we talking about this? I could really care less about something that happened howveer many months ago (i don't even remember). If you're that butthurt over it, and sparta is incompetent at filling my slots, send some wars my way. I barely remember what was being talked about until the screenshot was posted.

Damn, some of you guys take this game way too seriously.

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357425405' post='3071780']
You knew that it was required to be at peace. Your message admitted that. You made no claim to "24 hours." You simply claimed that you did not know about the peace. You then launched a spy attack. Lie and lie all you like. It doesn't change the fact that you are a !@#$@#$ little coward. And yes it does make you a coward. Launching a barrage of attacks when you know retaliation won't come (as someone has offered you peace and has pointed the peace out to you) is !@#$@#$ cowardly.

Cowardice
Dishonesty
Stupidity

Those are the hallmarks of you. They will remain the hallmarks of you. Your coup d'etat is winneresque in its failure. Worse in fact-he had slightly more followers than you.
[/quote]

oh man you caught me, minus the spy attack, which lol I don't even know what you're talking about X

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357425818' post='3071783']
Yeah, keep backpedaling, no one here is buying it.

For someone who is in an AA for 1500 days, as you so love to point out, you'd really think you would've wisened up to the way of things a [u]long[/u] time ago.
[/quote]

Yawn, backpedaling?

24 hours to peace out wars = 24 hours to SEND PEACE.

I did so within those 24 HOURS.

It was never said "if you attack hur durr you're going to owe reps"

Which is why I messaged them in reply to the message they send me saying there was peace that I was not aware of peace. Because we weren't at peace. We were at peace - TWENTY four hours.

And I still don't know what "spy attack" you're talking about. please go.

Yet even people who had just joined the AA right before War broke out knew enough to send peace and not attack after that thread was posted. Something to reflect on 'cause it really says a lot about you, and why AA seniority doesn't mean a damn thing compared to Alliance rank.

Have fun digging your grave further though.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357426119' post='3071785']
Yet even people who had just joined the AA right before War broke out knew enough to send peace and not attack after that thread was posted. Something to reflect on 'cause it really says a lot about you, and why AA seniority doesn't mean a damn thing compared to Alliance rank.

Have fun digging your grave further though.
[/quote]

24 hours to peace out = war's not over for 24 more hours.

Good job at making sparta looks retarded once again. Which seems to be something you're quite good at.

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357426347' post='3071787']
Destroy money reserves, sent after you knew peace had been declared. [b]It was the same nation you took advantage of the 24 hour gap to nuke twice[/b]. After admitting peace was declared and acknowledging the OWF thread.
[/quote]

I nuked the same nation 2 times in one day, WOW, I AM GOOD!

ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK AND RETARDED?

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]24 hours to peace out = war's not over for 24 more hours.[/quote][/font][/color]

ARE YOU?

TELL ME

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357426249' post='3071786']
24 hours to peace out = war's not over for 24 more hours.

Good job at making sparta looks retarded once again. Which seems to be something you're quite good at.
[/quote]

Yet almost every person who has replied to this thread (including people who are noted to despise the very foundation of our Alliance) has stated you're the one who's incompetent. Perhaps you should pick up a dictionary (both of the English Language and of Law) and read the definition of "Incompetence." It would certainly be a much better use of your time than repeatedly getting smacked down by multiple AA members on the OWF.

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357426477' post='3071788']
I nuked the same nation 2 times in one day, WOW, I AM GOOD!

ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK AND RETARDED?

[/font][/color]

ARE YOU?

TELL ME
[/quote]No. You apparently are as you brag about doing so in the screenshot posted in this thread. It is quite possible to launch nuclear weapons against a nation more than once in a 24 hour timeframe. It is only launching more than once per serve reset that is prevented.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357426579' post='3071789']
Yet almost every person who has replied to this thread (including people who are noted to despise the very foundation of our Alliance) has stated you're the one who's incompetent. Perhaps you should pick up a dictionary (both of the English Language and of Law) and read the definition of "Incompetence." It would certainly be a much better use of your time than repeatedly getting smacked down by multiple AA members on the OWF.
[/quote]

Misses part about not caring about "OWF"/cn/"cn politics" because it's a game, which I don't take seriously. Now that is incompetent. I can tell you take the game super serious 100%, as you just admitted you'd be butthurt if you were in my position.

I bet you guys are all like *snicker snicker* we TOTALLY got him in THAT post.

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357426743' post='3071791']
No. You apparently are as you brag about doing so in the screenshot posted in this thread. It is quite possible to launch nuclear weapons against a nation more than once in a 24 hour timeframe. It is only launching more than once per serve reset that is prevented.
[/quote]

THANK YOU FOR GIVING UP ON 24 HOURS TO PEACE != AT PEACE

OOC: Actually I'm like totally "anything...anything...anything to distract me from this essay."

IC: I thought kings were supposed to have grace and decorum. A regal posture and a quiet and commanding tone. Shrieking like King Joffery is hardly kingly behavior now is it?

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357426854' post='3071794']
THANK YOU FOR GIVING UP ON 24 HOURS TO PEACE != AT PEACE
[/quote]I haven't. I don't know or care on what Sparta said to you. What I know is that after you acknowledged that there was peace you launched a spy operation. Not a case of "we still have 24 hours." A plain and simple acknowledgement followed by a spy operation.

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357426968' post='3071795']
OOC: Actually I'm like totally "anything...anything...anything to distract me from this essay."

IC: I thought kings were supposed to have grace and decorum. A regal posture and a quiet and commanding tone. Shrieking like King Joffery is hardly kingly behavior now is it?
[/quote]

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
yawn
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

[quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I haven't. I don't know or care on what Sparta said to you. What I know is that after you acknowledged that there was peace you launched a spy operation. Not a case of "we still have 24 hours." A plain and simple acknowledgement followed by a spy operation.[/quote][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]HEY HOW ABOUT YOU GO LOOK AT THAT SCREEN SHOT POSTED AND THE TEXT I QUOTED IN MY REPLY.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][quote][/font][/color]and within the next 24 hours all wars are to be peaced out of [/quote]

and seriously stop posting about "spy operation" unless you want to post screenshots to "refresh" my memory. (not that I really care i I did or didn't anyway, to be honest) I'm not even sure why you'd bother to bring up something that happened so many months ago.

OOC: I bet you're one of those guys that dates a girl and brings up things she did a year ago or before you met her in arguments.

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357426795' post='3071792']
Misses part about not caring about "OWF"/cn/"cn politics" because it's a game, which I don't take seriously. Now that is incompetent. I can tell you take the game super serious 100%, as you just admitted you'd be butthurt if you were in my position.

I bet you guys are all like *snicker snicker* we TOTALLY got him in THAT post.
[/quote]

I wouldn't be petty enough to rogue on my Alliance because they posted names of people who got accepted who had worse tech levels than I did to begin with, so, your scenario isn't applicable to me. I actually have a shred of morality, even if in a game. My taking things serious is how I became the leader of an AA.

What are your accomplishments again? Oh yeah, I remember:

[quote name='Yerushalayim' timestamp='1356205495' post='268632']
To make your application process easier, please note your achievements within the alliance for the existing Spartiates to consider.
[/quote]
[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1356476225' post='268752']
Alliance Seniority: 11/27/2008 2:51:20 AM (1,489 Days)

don't go if i don't get accepted.
[/quote]

Silly me. :facepalm:

Edited by DeathAdder

For someone that doesn't care you sure use a lot of caps lock. Maybe you are one of the guys that pretends not to care and claims allergies as the reason your eyes well up after you lose at monopoly.

Why would a screenshot refresh your memory? I mean, you have such a great recollection that you can remember precise orders given to you, so I would assume you can also remember directly disobeying those orders. And the 24 hours thing is really irrelevant to the fact you acknowledged a message from an IRON nation linking you to the OWF peace declaration.

[quote name='DeathAdder' timestamp='1357427252' post='3071798']
I wouldn't be petty enough to rogue on my Alliance because they posted names of people who got accepted who had worse tech levels than I did to begin with, so, your scenario isn't applicable to me. I actually have a shred of morality, even if in a game. My taking things serious is how I became the leader of an AA.

What are your accomplishments again? Oh yeah, I remember:

Silly me. :facepalm:
[/quote]

Leader of AA: Check
Nation age over 500 days: Check
Knows sarcasm when reads it:

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1357427473' post='3071800']

I mean, you have such a great recollection that you can remember precise orders given to you, so I would assume you can also remember directly disobeying those orders. And the 24 hours thing is really irrelevant to the fact you acknowledged a message from an IRON nation linking you to the OWF peace declaration.
[/quote]

What precise orders are you talking about? We were told TWENTY four hours to peace out wars.

24 hours to peace out wars = 24 hours to peace out wars.

Keep spilling the same thing over and over again, I can DO the SAME EXACT thing!

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357427654' post='3071804']
What precise orders are you talking about? We were told TWENTY four hours to peace out wars.

24 hours to peace out wars = 24 hours to peace out wars.

Keep spilling the same thing over and over again, I can DO the SAME EXACT thing!
[/quote]

And miss the point every damn time!

[OOC] This is better than the cable TV I have to pay for. [/OOC]

Edited by DeathAdder