Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh okay, yeah let's pretend TPC had an easy round last round. They were 1 in causalities, DOWed on the whole wide world, and were in multiple wars with other alliances as the round closed. They were slotted to be attacked by 2 alliances way before the end of the round but those two alliances failed miserably at coordination.

I think it's funny you trolls are complaining about TPC wars when they are in the first war of this round - on a massive downdeclare by hellas. Maybe you should stop talking and do something yourself, like declare your own wars? And if you want to be as great as TPC declare a war where you are outnumbered 2:1 or since you have the edge of a blitz 3:1.

Last round TPC declared war on DB4D who were already at war with Hellas... Please remind me of a bigger downdeclare? it was so big infact... they could only hit 5 nations. They declared war on everyone when everyone was already at war with each other. You are half the size of Hellas yet you could be the same size if you had just grew early like Hellas, tW, RE, OP, SUN all did. Infact i remember a couple of rounds back (really i mean alot) when TPF declared war on LE and after about 3 days TPF asked for the support of RE and RoWN... a 4:1 downdeclare

Edited by Lorlax

Not forgetting that some rogues were sent against myself and Wasso since day 1 of this round! By whom?

Not forgetting last round first war when TPC and Warriors attacked Hellas together (nearly 70 nations cummulatively against Hellas / my nation for example fighting Clash plus 5 TPC flag runners and hardly surviving even though I was #1 before that war) and after that TPC remained almost all round without wars (apart of chosing some individual here and there down declares to create the alibi and at the end provoking every one that it was their fault that they remained un-attacked.

We think that this was needed, as hiding themselves with no growth, to avoid a serious war, it can be a strategy for one round but not for every round.

Hiding has also its risks.

But TPC are good fighters and excellent builders and also - usually - rich people.

So as my ancient ancestors were saying: "Idou i Rodos, idou kai to pidima" (Here it is Rhodes, here it also the "jumping")! {Someone has claimed that he made a superb jumping in Rhodes, so they called him to prove it again here and then). It is a great chance for TPC to prove once again their skills!

Swazz you are trying to use the fact that you had the top casualties. What makes you think its hard to get that when you have over 4k infra, can be achieved within days. What you guys did last round was bs and you guys know it. Try again.

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1356630422' post='3068505']
Oh okay, yeah let's pretend TPC had an easy round last round. They were 1 in causalities, DOWed on the whole wide world, and were in multiple wars with other alliances as the round closed. They were slotted to be attacked by 2 alliances way before the end of the round but those two alliances failed miserably at coordination.

I think it's funny you trolls are complaining about TPC wars when they are in the first war of this round - on a massive downdeclare by hellas. Maybe you should stop talking and do something yourself, like declare your own wars? And if you want to be as great as TPC declare a war where you are outnumbered 2:1 or since you have the edge of a blitz 3:1.
[/quote]

I swore to myself I would not post and stay out of it but please stop. I know the point you are trying to make but the fact is, like I posted in our DoW at the end of last round, TPC are good builders and fighters and that combined with some fortuitous events and leadership calls (the DoWing everyone at war was one that jumps to mind) is what made last round so good. I also pointed out that OP had such a round and PS did as well and in each instance the following round was a grueling one, its the price to pay so please stop posting your nonsense about the top casualties and top nations.

That reply aside I respect both AAs in this fight and wish both the best of luck.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1356635783' post='3068536']
Not forgetting that some rogues were sent against myself and Wasso since day 1 of this round! By whom?[/quote]

You honestly believe that we would do something like that? If your opinion of us is that low then there truly is no helping you.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1356635783' post='3068536']
Not forgetting last round first war when TPC and Warriors attacked Hellas together (nearly 70 nations cummulatively against Hellas / my nation for example fighting Clash plus 5 TPC flag runners and hardly surviving even though I was #1 before that war) and after that TPC remained almost all round without wars (apart of chosing some individual here and there down declares to create the alibi and at the end provoking every one that it was their fault that they remained un-attacked.

We think that this was needed, as hiding themselves with no growth, to avoid a serious war, it can be a strategy for one round but not for every round.

Hiding has also its risks.
[/quote]

Sovereign alliance, sovereign decision. You thought you needed this particular war to make a statement, ok.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1356635783' post='3068536']So as my ancient ancestors were saying: "Idou i Rodos, idou kai to pidima" (Here it is Rhodes, here it also the "jumping")! {Someone has claimed that he made a superb jumping in Rhodes, so they called him to prove it again here and then). It is a great chance for TPC to prove once again their skills!
[/quote]

Truth. All this ridiculous talk back and forth is unnecessary. Congrats, you busted down our door guns blazing. We love war and we're gonna give this everything we have.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1356638583' post='3068553']
TPC are good builders and fighters and that combined with some fortuitous events and leadership calls (the DoWing everyone at war was one that jumps to mind) is what made last round so good. I also pointed out that OP had such a round and PS did as well and in each instance the following round was a grueling one, its the price to pay so please stop posting your nonsense about the top casualties and top nations.

That reply aside I respect both AAs in this fight and wish both the best of luck.
[/quote]

Last round could have only happened because of a [i]perfect[/i] combination of events. It was truly exceptional and I will forever be proud of what we were able to accomplish. Of course, an exceptional string of rounds requires humility, because as you said the following round is historically a grueling one. I never doubted for a second that someone would bust through our front door and try to kneecap us :ph34r:. This is a war game after all.

All that said, war is here. Everyone just sit back and enjoy the show :popcorn:

Edited by King James XVIII

[s]Oh okay, yeah let's pretend TPC had an easy round last round. They were 1 in causalities, DOWed on the whole wide world, and were in multiple wars with other alliances as the round closed. They were slotted to be attacked by 2 alliances way before the end of the round but those two alliances failed miserably at coordination.[/s]

[s]I think it's funny you trolls are complaining about TPC wars when they are in the first war of this round - on a massive downdeclare by hellas. [/s]Maybe you should stop talking and do something yourself, like declare your own wars? And if you want to be as great as TPC declare a war where you are outnumbered 2:1[s] or since you have the edge of a blitz 3:1.[/s]
[/quote]

Swazz. Please list the last war that TPC declared where it was outnumbered in stats 2:1.

If you can't, then please get off TPC's $%^3 and stop pretending that you know anything about TE.

Edited by ADude

Hey look. You want to show us up and come knocking down our door to make a statement that this isn't last round. Cool.

You want to say that our victories last round were due to really fortunate circumstances and that we had a really easy time getting to high levels of infra in order to do so. Totally true.

But if you want to come in here and say TPC are a bunch of cowards who only down declare, avoid war or don't play the game in good spirit. Then I'm gonna call BS because you are lying and have no evidence to back up such a claim.

Oh okay, yeah let's pretend TPC had an easy round last round. They were 1 in causalities, DOWed on the whole wide world, and were in multiple wars with other alliances as the round closed. They were slotted to be attacked by 2 alliances way before the end of the round but those two alliances failed miserably at coordination. [/quote]
End of the round means nothing. If you don't do anything for a month leading up to it, yes, you're going to be in that position. Many of us have done it before when we've had specific goals in mind, but few try to do it every round.

[quote]I think it's funny you trolls are complaining about TPC wars when they are in the first war of this round - on a massive downdeclare by hellas. Maybe you should stop talking and do something yourself, like declare your own wars? And if you want to be as great as TPC declare a war where you are outnumbered 2:1 or since you have the edge of a blitz 3:1.
[/quote]
The first war was not TPC's choice. The war came to them. I'm not sure how you're even trying to use that to support your claim. Someone DoW'ed you; you didn't DoW someone.

After PS claimed most of the top spots one round (by a brilliant plan, no less), we spent the next round at war for a month and a half straight fighting GayRollers and then RE/Syn the same day we and GR peaced out (well, when we declared victory, at least). (By the way, the nation count was 160 vs 89 (RE/Syn also DoW'ed OP)) After RE/Syn lost, they sent G-6 at us...

How long do you think this war is going to last? Let me guess, KJ probably has a peace agreement ready to go in 4 days.

Also, if you want to talk about balls, you can look at the history some of us have of fighting up hill battles. Hell, usually we were the ones declaring them to test ourselves.

B-)

WELL GUYS, King O Megas,Wasso and CO. ... you people are simply the best ...! Lol! King James XVIII,Clash and followers all...! Have a great face to face, men! A tremendous test for TPC... ! A historical showdown...!

o/ HELLAS
o/ TPC

Thanks God, Hellas has a Government to decide its foreign policy!

Hellas has created friendships in Planet Steve and Warriors are among them. This does not meaning that a war against them is not to happen but we will decide when this will take place. Gaining your opponents long term respect is a hard and long path and Hellas tries to follow it.

Our members coming from various backgrounds will have to show patience and to start learning with time.

Of course everyone - like Vespassianus - could have his own opinion as whom to fight or not, but it is government's respondibility to write Hellas history.

[quote name='SwazzTE' timestamp='1356670668' post='3068739']
[img]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag135/TEswazz/CyberNationsTournamentEditionAnonlinenationsimulationgameg_zpsa11fb903.png[/img]
[/quote]

Pfffft we were kinda waiting for 'em.
I think my version of that war is already on record :)

Crush TPC.

Outstanding timing by the Hellas. It was a matter of hours before TPC declared on multiple alliances, cherrypicking their targets so it looked like a war. Thus avoiding any real war.

Hit em everyday with everything, no mercy.

Pound em down so I can hit em again the day they come out of anarchy.

Clash , get yourself busy with something else my friend , rather than posting here 24/7 .

Scooby Doo :popcorn:

o/ Hellas

Edited by wasso

[quote name='ARCHEIN' timestamp='1356596701' post='3068427']
and yet...i stand before your three attackers, and anarchied your Hungary.

I will proudly continue " sandbagging" my cash :awesome:
[/quote]
And I continue to win everything on you? Hmmm interesting.

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hit em everyday with everything, no mercy.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pound em down so I can hit em again the day they come out of anarchy.[/font][/color][/quote]
Listen Hellas and Kiwis: are you in this game to win, or are you here to take down TPC? Because it's the alliances who are here to win who will take the round, not those who let themselves be controlled by an old grudge.

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1356727054' post='3068874']

Listen Hellas and Kiwis: are you in this game to win, or are you here to take down TPC? Because it's the alliances who are here to win who will take the round, not those who let themselves be controlled by an old grudge.

[/quote]

OP holds grudges we actually advertise it but we do both. We get even and play to win. The winning part, however is subjective. What one AA considers a good TE round may be totally different from another AA's idea of victory. Just sayin'

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1356727054' post='3068874']

Listen Hellas and Kiwis: are you in this game to win, or are you here to take down TPC? Because it's the alliances who are here to win who will take the round, not those who let
themselves be controlled by an old grudge.
[/quote]

Letting TPC grow to 35,000 ANS won't win the round, either :P

TPC has 23 nations out of 26 in anarchy now and what they do?

They bring "new" nations - of 0 days - like New Assyrian Empire and Vagian Federation to use as attackers. Another old trick? Who needs to win by all means? ("new", rogues, crypto-alliances, hiding in caves etc. etc.)

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1356767614' post='3069060']
:rolleyes:

Yeah, check their improvements. A barracks and two labor camps. With reinforcements like that, who needs enemies?

Feel free to kill them.
[/quote]

Translation: Operation has been exposed! Now let's pretend we feel comfortable and they are not related with us!