Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2qnpdon.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7770/verginasun.jpg[/IMG]

Hellas is very concerned of Planet Steve as all , and takes it allways into consideration . And ever since we existed in TE , we have watching how TPC has been investing with growing suspicion and worry.

TPC kept on showing their aggressive Viking tendencies that have been present since many TE rounds, and how far they will go to get what they want. Last TE round , every single alliance let them win the round . While we insisted on hitting them . TPC likes playing "catch up" all round long like we had to last round. TPC 's excuse was simply " it's not our fault that we grew faster " . Blaming everyone for not hitting them, instead they have been all round making their strategies to keep their sandbag of money in their pocket and hit alliances that wouldnt even threat them . We shall add also ,their suspicious love "no sex " relation with Citadel , that even Citadel themselves said " we have a non aggressive pact "

Citizens of Planet Steve, TE nations ,

TPC if you believe that it's our fault that we didn't attack you last round . Then I think time is on our side now . Your sanbagging strategy to get the flag every round needs to end . We need a planet Steve full of love ,and not a society full of being bullied . For the safety of Hellas and the safety of planet Steve we are here . Clearly, TPC , possesses the will and intent to do what it can to make the world look like what they want it to be . And drags others here and there for their own success .

We, Hellas, cannot sit idly by, staring at TPC playing the same game every round . Watching a grave threat heading at us at any time .
We , Hellas, have our own strategy to , this strategy includes TPC .They have the will to continue moving on , threatening . But we have the opportunity this time to prove the opposite . We will NOT allow a bunch of drunk vikings to take over the world this time in aggression of their terms . Therefore , in order to remove this threat , and for the world's safety , Hellas Alliance hereby declares war on The Phoenix Cobras .

We are Hellas , [color=quot][SIZE=0][b]Fight with honor and die with dignity![/b][/SIZE][/color]

o/ Hellas

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/10i9amd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/10ydlp2.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nukes...eh. They are what they are. There's an emerging trend that you really need to donate in the first week in order to get early nukes, but that's a longer term game balance issue. Pay-to-play seems to be a fact of life in online games, but it shouldn't make quite so big of a difference. (And I say this as somebody who regularly supports Admin's hookers 'n' blow.)

2:1 NS ratio? Well, apparently that is what it is too.

then TPC should buy infra and tech rather than sit on 10m each

Last round i was at war with 3 nuclear Hellas nations and guess what... 3 TPC nations then declared on me. stuff happens.

Edited by Lorlax

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1356588886' post='3068350']
The nukes...eh. They are what they are. There's an emerging trend that you really need to donate in the first week in order to get early nukes, but that's a longer term game balance issue. Pay-to-play seems to be a fact of life in online games, but it shouldn't make quite so big of a difference. (And I say this as somebody who regularly supports Admin's hookers 'n' blow.)

2:1 NS ratio? Well, apparently that is what it is too.
[/quote]
I'm sure you can handle it, you fought several of us last round by yourself

2:1 because of sandbagging and collecting money (at least the usual flag runners) is not Hellas fault!

Having early trades and following the building guides and coordinationg is not Hellas fault as well!

TPC also protested in last round that they grow because they are not attacked and they do it when they want after the others have been burnt in wars!

So this time ... Don't cry for me TPC !!

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1356589175' post='3068355']
HAHAHA...after a 2:1 down-declare on Hellas (with tW)... TPC down-decalred on select nations that had no one to counter for them.
[/quote]
You have a massive numerical advantage, so we pick off anyone who doesn't have GCs when their alliance goes to war. Hardly unfair. :P

I support this. TPC has a history of laying low throughout most of the round (while it can), picking fights with AA's they can handle easier and garnering help with those they can't. Then they claim their building on why they can't get opponents and so on.

Plus, it gets more of us in the top 5%, the real bonus to this war.

[quote name='Chess Tyrant' timestamp='1356589268' post='3068358']
You have a massive numerical advantage, so we pick off anyone who doesn't have GCs when their alliance goes to war. Hardly unfair. :P
[/quote]

I was referring to Swazz's comment...about last round.

lol Hellas. I don't think you understand why Chess is pointing out the stats. He isn't complaining about the 2 : 1 down declare. He is pointing it out so when we smash you down to size its even more hilarious.

BTW TPC not only had the #1 nation last round but also was #1 in casualties. No matter how you try to slice it we are awesome in every regard.

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1356590625' post='3068369']
Heard it all before. Everything said here has been said before, so there really isn't much to be added.
[/quote]

\o

\o/

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1356590864' post='3068375']
also 49 nations vs. 26 nations and they are still crying about how we actually have a strategy revolving around keeping money to fight wars...
[/quote]
You know there is a little tool called edit.

Edited by bombuator

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1356591116' post='3068381']
You know [size=7]their[/size] is a little tool called edit.
[/quote]

You should familiarize yourself with it.

Edited by Therm