MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

[quote name='Boogeyman657' timestamp='1357517577' post='3072180']

NG is no PC... Not much left from the old PC guys..
[/quote]
Thanks boogey for being the captain of obvious platoon.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1356766550' post='3069056']
What a load of horse!@#$, I was in TOP at the time and took plenty of nukes in that war.[/quote]

Dear, dear Umar. I would never have suspected such an illustrious ruler would have let that war pass without finding some way to get nuked. That really doesnt disprove the fact that your alliance as a whole obstructed the war effort rather than contributing to it. I am talking about the actions orchestrated by your government, not the individual experience of the nation-on-the-lines, and I know you understand the great game well enough to see that there is a difference.

Just how many nukes did you take in that war btw? I think I took 23 (I remember they forgot to nuke me one day.) And Grämlins barely deserve credit for fighting in that war ourselves. A lot of other people were doing the heavy lifting while our gov was too busy sucking up to a certain alliance that had already proven itself a false friend and a liability to even sustain a war effort after our initial blitz.

[quote]And you have the !@#$@#$ temerity to call Crymson a liar? Go get $%&@ed, you lying hypocritical old bag of !@#$.
[/quote]

I call em as I see em. To the best of my knowledge the only reason Crymson has ever told the truth is because he isnt clever enough to come up with good lies on his own. And if you want to insult me effectively you should try to choose something that isnt obviously and diametrically opposed to the truth. There are a lot of evil things you could call me and at least make a passable attempt at justifying them, but hypocrite isnt even in the ballpark my boy.

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1356899539' post='3069522']
Which brings us to another point of contention, we want our tech back. More specifically I want my tech back destroyed or stolen. Either is fine with me.
[/quote]

This argument is a very poor choice for your AA in particular. Your contribution to this thread has me suddenly searching for MK pompoms.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir