Possible Tech Scammer and overall oddball

Sands

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=512789"]http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=512789[/url]

I Believe he's been scamming tech deals to fuel the oddest wars I've ever seen. They don't seem to be for any purpose. Not even for griefing. He hit me when I had zero tech so it wasn't a raid, and he hasn't demanded anything or said anything. My last attack revealed that he has no funds left because he spent it all trying to catch up to my inflation when I used part of my war chest. Either he is sitting on all the tech he's supposed to start paying out, or he doesn't intend to repay the 4 nations that aided him.

His older aid within his alliance is strange as well. Like all of them were working to build up just his nation.

Edit: more info.

He's turning tech money into war. His aid screen shows no repayments as of yet.

He also has almost no liquid money. This was my attack results today after he got 3 million yesterday. I believe he bought damaged infra and lots and lots of spies. I can SS proof of these raid totals.

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Their forces looted $3,481.28 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Their forces looted $4,386.42 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Sands

I speak for emperor Mussolini he has not pay back because you cant until 10 days past you are angry because you are attacked quite being a baby

if you look into it he has little money cause you attack him and raided the liquid money

also if i remember correctly if was using it for war why does he only have 3,000 soldiers and 57 aircraft this seems like a defense more like offense

Considering he attacked me when I had no tech, and I've made 15 tech off him, I have no reason to be mad. He's making me money for the war he started. So really his raid is going bad and he is ripping of tech sellers to fight the pointless war he started. My battle reports just prove he has no money after all of them.

As for helping weaker nations grow. Look at his alliance. They are all about the same size.

Finally, Do not post using a gibberish translator. It does not reflect well on you.

Edited by Sands