The Ordinance of Rebirth

Farrin Xies

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1355443167' post='3063536']
Don't you have a doctrine that allows you to optionally defend anyone? What is the point of putting it on paper.
[/quote]

but what if Pacifica wants to defend us?

Edited by KainIIIC

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355461917' post='3063664']
[color=#0000ff]Despite my disagreements with MK in the past, they have never betrayed me.[/color][/quote]
MK never betrayed you? Your right... instead they bent NSO and by extension you over then $%&@ed you like !@#$%*es. But no, they never betrayed you. :)

Congratulations to the Orders on your new treaty.

[color=#0000ff]Despite my disagreements with MK in the past, they have never betrayed me. Pacifica, and you, on the other hand...[/color]

[color=#0000ff]And Rogal Dorn, you are free to feel as you like. I truly could not give a darn what the likes of you think. However, if that is how NSO feels about me, I would prefer to hear it from them. I won't think any less of them if they do.[/color]
[/quote]

Thanks for giving me permission RV! ^_^

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1355464961' post='3063671']
MK never betrayed you? Your right... instead they bent NSO and by extension you over then $%&@ed you like !@#$%*es. But no, they never betrayed you. :)

[/quote]

Lol, uh, what?

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1355468056' post='3063683']
Lol, uh, what?
[/quote]

I think he means the episode that MK threatened NSO with war over some trade circle thing and demanded ridiculous reparations, something like that.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355468662' post='3063686']
I think he means the episode that MK threatened NSO with war over some trade circle thing and demanded ridiculous reparations, something like that.
[/quote]

Yeah and not to mention just general dislike towards the NSO (and RV at the time) for a variety of issues as well. But this was all quite some time ago... What over 2 years ago?

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1355464961' post='3063671']

[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]For all MK's problems, they have never sentenced entire alliances to PZI or chased people out of alliances on a regular basis. I assure you, allow NPO back into power and you will quickly remember why those were unpleasant years. I see the same arrogance and madness that led to those past abuses in the words and actions of NPO's present leadership. Nothing has changed.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355488396' post='3063715']
[color=#0000ff]For all MK's problems, they have never sentenced entire alliances to PZI or chased people out of alliances on a regular basis. I assure you, allow NPO back into power and you will quickly remember why those were unpleasant years. I see the same arrogance and madness that led to those past abuses in the words and actions of NPO's present leadership. Nothing has changed.[/color]
[/quote]

Sounds like fun where do I sign up?

[/quote]

Awwwww, this makes me want to get you a tinfoil hat for Christmas.

Lets make a bet since you are so confident NPO will PZI entire alliances. /me rolls eyes

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355468662' post='3063686']
[/quote]

Oh god, that was a while back, but yeah I remember that was a really !@#$%* incident.

[color=#0000ff]Despite my disagreements with MK in the past, they have never betrayed me. Pacifica, and you, on the other hand...[/color]

[color=#0000ff]And Rogal Dorn, you are free to feel as you like. I truly could not give a darn what the likes of you think. However, if that is how NSO feels about me, I would prefer to hear it from them. I won't think any less of them if they do.[/color]
[/quote]
Nah you're still pretty popular here. Come back?

[color=#0000FF]For all MK's problems, they have never sentenced entire alliances to PZI or chased people out of alliances on a regular basis. I assure you, allow NPO back into power and you will quickly remember why those were unpleasant years. I see the same arrogance and madness that led to those past abuses in the words and actions of NPO's present leadership. Nothing has changed.[/color]
[/quote]

RV I remember the times when you ranted and raved about MK just like you are right now about NPO, I miss the old RV :(
You might find this useful I can make you a whole tinfoil suit if you want ;)
[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1355498441' post='3063742']

Lets make a bet since you are so confident NPO will PZI entire alliances. /me rolls eyes
[/quote]

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1355494375' post='3063729']
Sounds like fun where do I sign up?
[/quote]

I want to sign up too!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1355499224' post='3063744']
Oh god, that was a while back, but yeah I remember that was a really !@#$%* incident.
[/quote]

Yeah I was a Sith Lord at the time in NSO (OOC under the name of Ashok) and it was terrible, but still exciting nonetheless. It kind of bothers me that RV seems to forget that MK and its collective allies bent NSO over lots of times simply for the fun of it, quite disappointing.

[quote name='Icepick' timestamp='1355499595' post='3063745']
To be honest RV, Bob was more exciting back then.
[/quote]

I want old Bob back, now I have to go to the TE edition if I want any really excitement D:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1355509172' post='3063762']
[/quote]

If he rejoins I will rejoin ;)

[/quote]Commendable you still feel strongly enough to speakout so passionatly against PZI/EZI RV. Yet you curiously remain silent towards a close ally of MK who, as far as I know, are the only remaing alliance still actively practicing PZI. But I guess it's not really PZI when it's dressed up with a fancy name and provide a humiliating out through a mercy board, right RV?

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1355520636' post='3063819']
Commendable you still feel strongly enough to speakout so passionatly against PZI/EZI RV. Yet you curiously remain silent towards a close ally of MK who, as far as I know, are the only remaing alliance still actively practicing PZI. But I guess it's not really PZI when it's dressed up with a fancy name and provide a humiliating out through a mercy board, right RV?
[/quote]

Hey that was a good one, tell us another.

Commendable you still feel strongly enough to speakout so passionatly against PZI/EZI RV. Yet you curiously remain silent towards a close ally of MK who, as far as I know, are the only remaing alliance still actively practicing PZI. But I guess it's not really PZI when it's dressed up with a fancy name and provide a humiliating out through a mercy board, right RV?
[/quote]
There's a difference between getting blasted until you delete and re-roll and getting blasted until you write a silly limerick. In any event, this is not the subject of the thread. The copulation of two Orders is.

May your first child have a high midichlorian count

[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I've made by views on GOONS' mercy board clear multiple times. Let us face a reality here. MK and GOONS will be rolled. NPO will win. If you're so concerned about PZI you ought to be worrying about the ones who will have the power soon, and the ones who are going to abuse it. Mark my words. They will.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]I know that I will be among the first to be lined up. I know that will make you happy.[/color]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1355509172' post='3063762']
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I wish I could, but no. NSO has changed since the Legion war. Not nearly as bold as it used to be. Although NSO will always have a place in my heart, I do not belong there anymore. I cannot be chained by rules. Thank you for the memories though.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Additionally, I've made a suicide pact with MK. I am therefore obliged to see it through until the end of the next war.[/color]

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1355509639' post='3063765']
You might find this useful I can make you a whole tinfoil suit if you want ;)
[/quote]
[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1355498441' post='3063742']
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Oh, how adorable. You NPObots are as original and witty as I remember.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1355523518' post='3063833']
There's a difference between getting blasted until you delete and re-roll and getting blasted until you write a silly limerick. In any event, this is not the subject of the thread. The copulation of two Orders is.

May your first child have a high midichlorian count
[/quote]In fact it is a very small difference imo which is why I questioned Rebel Virginia. Regardless, you are correct this discussion is not in line with the OP and with that I bow out of the thread.