The Ordinance of Rebirth

Farrin Xies

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RV - I can appreciate you holding onto a hatred you at this point have misplaced all over CN. All the leaders you hated about NPO are gone. Let me try this again... they are gone. Have been for years at this point. We stuck around and fought to make our alliance worth something after it was decimated. So if you are going to hate, at least hate on today. If you must hate on the past, start making a list of those you hate and when you realize they aren't in the NPO, well I will just nod and wish you good day.

Rayvon and Dilber, its been a good long road over the past 2 years now? I am glad we have come to a place where we easily talk openly and returned to our binding tie. You guys have my respect as I am sure you know.

About Polaris - Polaris knows exactly where NPO / NpO are and we are both happy with it. I wish them no ill will and we both realize without malice where each stands. No harm no foul.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1355436031' post='3063489']
Called it, KainIIIC. You owe me 50 tech.
[/quote]

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1355437110' post='3063493']
nope, you guessed AI and failed :P
[/quote]

So that's why you picked NPO over us. Well fine, enjoy your 50 pieces of silver :v:

[sup]Ugh. Can't say I'm surprised about this having read your public embassy, still, I had hoped I would be proven wrong. So much for forging your own path and being the 'third way' eh? Enjoy it I guess, you've certainly chosen your side. I will echo RV and remind you what happened last time though.[/sup]

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1355443167' post='3063536']
Don't you have a doctrine that allows you to optionally defend anyone? What is the point of putting it on paper.
[/quote]

I do believe this is more of a statement that they are rebuilding their friendship and that it might, in the future, progress to a higher level treaty... I mean isn't that the point of all ODP type treaties?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1355443167' post='3063536']
Don't you have a doctrine that allows you to optionally defend anyone? What is the point of putting it on paper.
[/quote]
We like cutting down trees.

congrats guis! :)

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1355441989' post='3063532']
[sup]Ugh. Can't say I'm surprised about this having read your public embassy, still, I had hoped I would be proven wrong. So much for forging your own path and being the 'third way' eh? Enjoy it I guess, you've certainly chosen your side. I will echo RV and remind you what happened last time though.[/sup]
[/quote]

what has the last year and a half been for NSO if not the "third way"? they weren't involved in the last 2 global wars and held treaties mostly with fringe alliances. I'd wager that signing with NG and NPO they want to get back into the thick of things and they know where they want to be.

I applaud NSO personally.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1355433664' post='3063474']
Nice to see some bit of reconciliation in this hateful world of ours.[/quote]

amen sardonic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355433206' post='3063472']
[color=#0000FF]Both Orders? I hope my old home still hasn't forgotten the numerous times you have screwed them over. Perhaps my leaving was a mistake. It would seem they need someone to remind them who not to trust.[/color]
[/quote]

no, you leaving NSO wasn't a mistake, i quite like you over in MK :)

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1355420984' post='3063416']
Because this worked out so well for you guys last time. Meh
[/quote]

xD i love you masta

Edited by Rogal Dorn

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1355433206' post='3063472']

[color=#0000ff]Both Orders? I hope my old home still hasn't forgotten the numerous times you have screwed them over. Perhaps my leaving was a mistake. It would seem they need someone to remind them who not to trust.[/color]
[/quote]

Why would they trust your judgement when you admitted on these very forums that you leapt into the arms of your betrayers?

Et tu, MK?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1355459875' post='3063657']
Why would they trust your judgement when you admitted on these very forums that you leapt into the arms of your betrayers?

Et tu, MK?
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Despite my disagreements with MK in the past, they have never betrayed me. Pacifica, and you, on the other hand...[/color]

[color=#0000ff]And Rogal Dorn, you are free to feel as you like. I truly could not give a darn what the likes of you think. However, if that is how NSO feels about me, I would prefer to hear it from them. I won't think any less of them if they do.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia