Krystallia

Sylandro

Ello' my name is Sylandro, or as my Citizens know me, Senate Carswell. Anyway, copypasta from Krystallia's page.
[quote]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Krystallia is a small, under developed, and new nation at 1 days old with citizens primarily of Celtic ethnicity whose religion is Christianity. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens enjoy freedom from high taxation and as a result tend to earn more money. The citizens of Krystallia work diligently to produce Gems and Lead as tradable resources for their nation. It is a very passive country when it comes to foreign affairs and has no interests in war. When it comes to nuclear weapons Krystallia will not research or develop nuclear weapons. The military of Krystallia has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Krystallia allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It welcomes all new immigrants with open borders. Krystallia believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizen's right to speak freely about their government. The government gives whatever is necessary to help others out in times of crisis, even if it [/size][/font][/color][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]means hurting its own economy. The government of Krystallia will trade with any other country regardless of ethical consequences.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]