The Fluffy Flower War

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaand now you've ruined the chance for a double-nuke at next update, as well as the other Hellas nations' chances at pulling off a ground attack today. Thanks, you've been great, I'll be going to bed now.

B-)

A "Bravo" for you, Apple123! Don't worry too much about age,or time here(srpwnage and clash,MUST be like 125 or so each one,and been here since the BUSH administration...the Father, not the Son...LOL!!!!) So, getting RECOGNIZED by such TE "staple" personalities, is a real PLUS... As errors and mistakes goes, THEY, and all of us had(and still HAVE) to get used to and read all we could about this game... The other thing: don't forget this is a great game where your Fun most come in first... and then the rest... I say (and i am 175 years'ol.my friend...LOL :lol1::DB-) )

Have fun here and keep learning the stuff as you go...!
HDSupreme,The Cult of SKARO.
(a NOT paid Advertisement,lol!) B-)

This was very well orchestrated flag run Clash, but i see through your ruse,

I'm sure that avoiding a war with TPC has nothing to do with a certain nation who just collected and jumped on your AA.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001022"]A certain nation who hasn't been in a single war all round no less![/url]

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1355049842' post='3062077']This was very well orchestrated flag run Clash, but i see through your ruse,

I'm sure that avoiding a war with TPC has nothing to do with a certain nation who just collected and jumped on your AA.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001022"]A certain nation who hasn't been in a single war all round no less![/url][/quote]

I'm so totally busted.

Edited to add: Gotta get that guy some trades!

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1355054767' post='3062080']
I'm so totally busted.

Edited to add: Gotta get that guy some trades!
[/quote]

It's not like flag runners have never hid at low NS and made it look as if they're economically inept to go under the radar (Inst comes to mind)

Stop trying to hide it and just own up

[quote name='apple123' timestamp='1355036622' post='3062055']
How many times do I have to tell you guys. I joined the war because I wanted to. No one told me. It was my personal choice.
[/quote]

It's good to have you back, brother. That's loyalty and brotherhood.

According to the alliance graphs on 12/5/12:
Warriors: 634,267 ns
Hellas: 633,067

ATM, 12/9/12:
Warriors: 414,894
Hellas: 313,620

That includes Hellas recruiting nations from mini alliances, the Warrior who is hitting TPC instead of Hellas, the Warrior who is infra-hugging and about to get his slacker butt booted out, and of course, the gosh-darned-all-to-heck-and-back flag runner tW picked up that Laz pointed out :P

Edited by Clash

^^^What he said

[quote name='wasso' timestamp='1355143009' post='3062371']Clash you talk like a girl .

What recruiting nations ?[/quote]

At least I don't talk like a flower. A fluffy flower too, with lovely pink petals!
...not that there is anything wrong with pink, hey do what you want and see if I care.

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1355156970' post='3062393']I think we all need to relax and enjoy some nice green glow in our nations ! :)[/quote]

We definately are, mi amigo. It's been a blast. A nuclear blast, even!
On the battlefields this war hasn't had anything but quality war banter that I'm aware of.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1355384894' post='3063289']
Welp, a couple resources changes, the FFS, and right back for the last nukings of the round :)
[/quote]

Would ya send one my way???

I thank all Hellenides and Hellenes and all our opponents and neutral players for the fun we have shared during this round again!

TE is a wonderful game and we have all to do our best to keep it so with our passion here, our activity in game and the beautiful clubs we all create in our alliances forums!

Keep it going ladies and gentlemen and Hellas will be with you again in Round 24, always in Aqua, ready for new fights, forums debating and much fun!

Good luck to the flag runners of Round 23 and seeing you all again in Round 24!