Achieving Inner Peace Once Again

Rudolph

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/x6hIl.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/irxkg.png[/img][/center]

Recently, Shangri-La went into overdrive internally due to its first election cycle since the opening of the Hidden Valley. Three exciting things happened in this cycle of meditation and discussions between equal fellows, and they are as such.

The temporary Duarchy of Shangri-La (the only of its kind on DigiTerra in fact!) was discussed, and after much deliberation was cemented into place with an amendment to the charter. Thus, the Harbinger Duarchy of Shangri-La continues unimpeded and in synchronous inner Harmony. The topic of who would be the permanent Harbingers were then discussed and after a rather short affair, the citizens of Shambhala voted on continuing the reign of [b]Elrich von Richt[/b] (known as Haruhi or Hinagiku on IRC) and [b]USMC123[/b].

Continuing down the election results:

[b]Hereno[/b] was elected to continue for a second term as Shangri-La's [u]Keeper[/u] and general overseer of the Council of Stewards.
[b]Rudolph[/b] continues spreading the philosophy of Zen towards DigiTerra for a second term as the alliance's [u]Steward of Foreign Affairs[/u].
[b]Belldandy[/b] was voted back into a second term as the [u]Steward of Internal Affairs[/u].
[b]Bdiah[/b] continues into a second term as the [u]Steward of Defense[/u].
[b]Tank4ever[/b] managed to come ahead of a very tight race against WingedWolf but continues as the [u]Steward of Recruitment[/u] for a second term.
[b]Kenfolk[/b] continues the workings of enlightenment as the [u]Steward of Education[/u] for a second term.
[b]KuroNeko[/b] replaces Horo for her first term as the [u]Steward of Finance[/u], having won in a landslide vote.

With the election results shown, we continue ever forward with our goal of Inner Peace and spreading the philosophy of Zen throughout DigiTerra.

Congrats to KuroNeko on his entrance into Gov. It's great to see the bulk of the government re-elected demonstrating the confidence the membership has in the leadership of USMC123, Elrich, and Hereno.

As for myself, I am pleased to have been re-elected for a second term. I will continue in my efforts to make Shangri-la a force to be reckoned with during wartime.

The politburo has finally finished it's first full "election" cycle. This calls for celebration!

An unbreakable union of free republics,
Tetris and NsO joined forever to stand.
Long live the creation of the will of the people,
The united, mighty Shangri-La!

Be glorious, our free motherland!
A reliable stronghold of the people's friendship!
Banner of Shangri-La, Banner of the people,
May it lead from victory to victory!

Through tempests the sun of freedom shone to us,
And the great Haruhi illuminated our path,
We were raised by USMSTALIN123 to be true to the people,
To labor and exploits he inspired us!

Be glorious, our free motherland!
A reliable stronghold of the people's friendship!
Banner of Shangri-La, Banner of the people,
May it lead from victory to victory!