Sign in to follow this  
Dean Rocker

Nation Event

What's the correct answer for this event.

[u]Event Description[/u]
A neighboring nation has been hit hard by war and its citizens are deserting into your territories in droves.

[u]Response Options[/u]

Option 1: Allow the immigrants to enter your nation and become part of your workforce. Citizen count +1%, Citizen income -$3.00.

Option 2: Deport the immigrants and close all borders to immigration. Citizen count -1%, Citizen income +$3.00.

Thanks for the help.

There is no "correct answer". The outcome of each option is given: choose 1 to increase your population but decrease [i]per capita[/i] income; choose 2 to decrease your population but increase [i]per capita[/i] income.

Choose Option 1. In the real world, it could be the right thing to do. So what, you lose a few dollars. It doesn't matter.

[quote name='LOLman789789' timestamp='1354749884' post='3060690']
Choose Option 1. In the real world, it could be the right thing to do. So what, you lose a few dollars. It doesn't matter.
[/quote]This is a game, not the RW and luckly not the show The Real World so it makes sense to choose option 2, you can make more money and 1% is not a big deal to lose, you will make mre money by choosing 2.

I think option 2 will be the right answer, though you may want to consider option 1 if your citizen count is many.