[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1354159408' post='3057950']
As much as I like Dilber and some others in NSO, I'd rather not be in an alliance with you ever again. You're one of the most worthless people Planet Bob has ever seen.
[/quote]

I don't think our econ dept could survive you again anyways :P

Edited by Rayvon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1354160146' post='3057953']
[/quote]

It was working, but unfortunately I had to leave due to some bad decisions (re: OOC actions) made by one of your former Emperors. I had a lot of fun over there prior to that, haha.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1354160146' post='3057953']
[/quote]

don't forget us spending months of fighting the only GGA rogue that had a billion+ warchest, only for him to leave a week after it ends.

And I don't even want to remember the horrors of JB and Penkala in the same IRC channel >_<

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1354164001' post='3057963']
don't forget us spending months of fighting the only GGA rogue that had a billion+ warchest, only for him to leave a week after it ends.

And I don't even want to remember the horrors of JB and Penkala in the same IRC channel >_<
[/quote]

There were reasons for me leaving. (OOC: They had to do with your Emperor at the time spreading OOC information about me to the rest of the government in the alliance.)

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1354164896' post='3057966']
There were reasons for me leaving. (OOC: They had to do with your Emperor at the time spreading OOC information about me to the rest of the government in the alliance.)
[/quote]

and the second time?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1354165520' post='3057971']
and the second time?
[/quote]

I won't even pretend to remember every alliance I've been in over the last 6 years. Barring a few specific cases that I can think of off the top of my head, I haven't left alliances without a good reason.

I'll catch you elsewhere so you can maybe help me to recollect the second time.

[quote name='Spartacus1082' timestamp='1354166716' post='3057981']
Well, I see this started going downhill pretty quickly.....

Thanks for the well wishes from those that offered them.

Everyone else, well, you know what you can do......
[/quote]

my apologies, I needed my annual lash out on JB.

besides, what's a Combine or an NSO thread without excessive flaming? :ph34r:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1354167339' post='3057984']
my apologies, I needed my annual lash out on JB.

besides, what's a Combine or an NSO thread without excessive flaming? :ph34r:
[/quote]

No year can go by without it, honestly.

Perhaps you should not wait so long to do it next year?

It was a fun ride and I only wish I could of held on longer to really make it all work. Just too busy honestly. Now, need to go on walk-about and find a place to call home

:)

To my Combine comrades, it was fun. To the Gov in it's many forms, I appreciate your efforts and regardless of inactivity or not, it was fun trying to give it a go with you guys. I wish the CMB good luck in their new homes!

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1354141860' post='3057899']
^Comes from the guy who changes his mind like a baby changes diapers. Last week JB was one of your least favorite people on Bob. Then again, last month your ideology and outlook on many things was a lot different than what it appears to be now.

Well, at least you got a solid member with JB. He's got a lot of great attributes! Had he any friends, I'm sure he'd be a steadfast one. He's witty in his own mind. And, heck, isn't that all that matters? He's excellent at filing complaints, whilst making sure that he's not rubbing it in by actually doing something himself. All of these qualities will no doubt add a lot to your fantastic community.
[/quote]
It's about time you realized that first sentence, Inci. Perhaps you could've spent the last few months of the alliance helping out instead of !@#$%*ing about Bloodfury not being around, despite the fact that he resigned on his own.

In other news, sorry to hear that the accident got worse. Trust me, I know how that feels.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1354142230' post='3057901']
I still hate him, but he is in the same alliance as me. If he is such a problem and you dislike him that much that you are going to cry about him on the OWF, then honestly, just do something about it.
[/quote]
Yep, because you've [i]never [/i]cried about anything and then done nothing about it. The do something about it game is a two way street. If you don't want him talking about the guy you were just talking crap about a week ago, then do something about it. This will go on forever.