[color=#0000ff]I'm glad to see you guys are still surviving, and growing (seems you'll be surpassing the rest of SF in size soon, a pleasant change of things I must say). Hopefully you will rediscover the love of annihilation though. You wouldn't be the same without it.[/color]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1354036063' post='3057466']
Good riddance.
[/quote]
Don't worry. While the alliance is now in NSO, the people who had those same opinions you disliked are now in larger, more active alliances. And yes, we still hate you.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1354039392' post='3057481']
I would say I'm surprised by this, but fortunately Polaris told us. Thanks for the notice on behalf of our allies, Polaris.
[/quote]
With everything I've told you, you really shouldn't have been surprised.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1354064260' post='3057617']
This is for the best. Ineffective leadership and all that jazz.
[/quote]
Pretty much.

Anyway, while I wasn't in Combine for the end, this is the best route to take. There was a good group but nobody committed enough to lead it. I don't really have a care in the world to be government right now, and I know many of you guys shared the opinion. The Combine was a good alliance though, and with the shrinking number of people and alliances in this world, it's a shame to lose another.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1354066968' post='3057634']
Don't worry. While the alliance is now in NSO, the people who had those same opinions you disliked are now in larger, more active alliances. And yes, we still hate you.
[/quote]

Except that you went ..... There .... :gag:

A part of what you once were will continue, even though you are being turned to the dark side. So it is not an ending, but a beginning of something awesome and probably nuclear in nature.

o/ NSO
o/ tC

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1354039392' post='3057481']
I would say I'm surprised by this, but fortunately Polaris told us. Thanks for the notice on behalf of our allies, Polaris.
[/quote]

No worries, we can all become best of buds, Schatty boy!

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1354066226' post='3057628']
Good luck to you all as you settle into your new homes.
[/quote]

My condolences for passing you up ;)

Which means PC is going to grow even larger, gain more MOOFER-level nations and pass us up again :(

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1354067687' post='3057644']
Heh, I figured you guys would like that. :P

Blame Inci for dragging his feet and forcing me to become a free agent. ;)
[/quote]

The accident ended up being worse than I originally thought. I began suffering worse symptoms (throwing up, severe headaches, etc) right after Iook office. The main reason for the extra week was so we could see who would actually come with, and to get rid of JB. The guy loves the smell of his own ass and he's a parasite.

Twas sad you didn't come with :(

NSO is the bees knees.

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1354140549' post='3057892']
The accident ended up being worse than I originally thought. I began puking, etc right before you took off. Also, I only wanted the extra week so we could get rid of JB. The guy loves the smell of his own ass and he's a parasite.

Twas sad you didn't come with :(

NSO is the bees knees.
[/quote]

If he is so terrible, do something about it.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1354140661' post='3057893']
If he is so terrible, do something about it.
[/quote]

^Comes from the guy who changes his mind like a baby changes diapers. Last week JB was one of your least favorite people on Bob. Then again, last month your ideology and outlook on many things was a lot different than what it appears to be now.

Well, at least you got a solid member with JB. He's got a lot of great attributes! Had he any friends, I'm sure he'd be a steadfast one. He's witty in his own mind. And, heck, isn't that all that matters? He's excellent at filing complaints, whilst making sure that he's not rubbing it in by actually doing something himself. All of these qualities will no doubt add a lot to your fantastic community.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1354141860' post='3057899']
^Comes from the guy who changes his mind like a baby changes diapers. Last week JB was one of your least favorite people on Bob. Then again, last month your ideology and outlook on many things was a lot different than what it appears to be now.

Well, at least you got a solid member with JB. He's got a lot of great attributes! Had he any friends, I'm sure he'd be a steadfast one. He's witty in his own mind. And, heck, isn't that all that matters? He's excellent at filing complaints, whilst making sure that he's not rubbing it in by actually doing something himself. All of these qualities will no doubt add a lot to your fantastic community.
[/quote]

I still hate him, but he is in the same alliance as me. If he is such a problem and you dislike him that much that you are going to cry about him on the OWF, then honestly, just do something about it.

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1354141860' post='3057899']

[/quote]

I did do work, but you weren't around to see it.

As far as "getting rid of me," I had made the decision long before the disbandment took place. As much as I like Dilber and some others in NSO, I'd rather not be in an alliance with you ever again. You're one of the most worthless people Planet Bob has ever seen.