Winner`s Final Post

Winner12345

THis, post number 800, shall be the last post Winner12345 shall ever post. I am leaving CN as many of you know for at least a few months. I wish the best of luck to ericcarlson, who got 3 million dollars richer today. And i want to thank i guess Eumirbargo for driving me away from a game i really liked and planned on playing for a long long time.

So Goodbye and i leave you with this quote from me myself:

"Forever will live the soul of all, in the hearts of many, forever they will live on as an idea and a want"

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1354027087' post='3057438']
THis, post number 800, shall be the last post Winner12345 shall ever post. I am leaving CN as many of you know for at least a few months. I wish the best of luck to ericcarlson, who got 3 million dollars richer today. And i want to thank i guess Eumirbargo for driving me away from a game i really liked and planned on playing for a long long time.

So Goodbye and i leave you with this quote from me myself:

"Forever will live the soul of all, in the hearts of many, forever they will live on as an idea and a want"
[/quote]

Should have listened to the advice given to you of veteran players if you really wanted to last long in this realm. Instead, you wasted 5 hours of precious time you could've been learning how to build your nation efficiently and ways you could be making a top notch alliance. Good luck though :)

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1354042695' post='3057494']
Should have listened to the advice given to you of veteran players if you really wanted to last long in this realm. Instead, you wasted 5 hours of precious time you could've been learning how to build your nation efficiently and ways you could be making a top notch alliance. Good luck though :)
[/quote]

Thank you ever so compassionate sir, you have saved us from more of his inane ramblings. If i could hug you, I would.

[quote name='hughsania' timestamp='1354097346' post='3057775']
The 3 million "goodbye gift" this little toad gave away was 3million I gave him in tech money.

I guess I deserve this for doing business with such a renowned tosser though.
[/quote]

Ouch :/