The Reformation

SirWilliam

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1354012069' post='3057407']
Combing the fail of GOONS with the fail of GGA

May god help us all

Well at least any stupid stuff from the GOONS side wont last long as they'll just coup themselves from the GGA influence

Adding in the none fail of SW and the "new" name, things could get interesting
[/quote]

hehe caliph and sir william good peeps thought andy, I was taken back, weird mix of people in the aa but some are pretty quality so it may be good.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1354043380' post='3057499']
So what is prototypes relationship with the other (Sardonic's) Goons?
[/quote]

Those who left GOONs to become part of this thing did so on good terms. Our guys still have good buddies over there, and I like to think they'd say the same. Still sorting out some tech deals, etc.

Prototype also has some guys *not* from GOONs, and as we blaze new trails together this has to be a time for Prototype to find its way and its collective identity, distinct from GOONs--so that we are not anointed another "other Goons." We're not, even though some of us were, even unto 1.0.

Less budding amoeba, more full-grown birds leaving the nest to make a new nest with some other birds from the next forest over. Or something. HTH.

[quote name='Lex Quintus' timestamp='1354051356' post='3057525']
Those who left GOONs to become part of this thing did so on good terms. Our guys still have good buddies over there, and I like to think they'd say the same. Still sorting out some tech deals, etc.

Prototype also has some guys *not* from GOONs, and as we blaze new trails together this has to be a time for Prototype to find its way and its collective identity, distinct from GOONs--so that we are not anointed another "other Goons." We're not, even though some of us were, even unto 1.0.

Less budding amoeba, more full-grown birds leaving the nest to make a new nest with some other birds from the next forest over. Or something. HTH.
[/quote]

[img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/2277019_o.gif[/img]

it's a lot like that.

Edited by mattski133

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1354051350' post='3057524']
Well if nothing else you should not be boring. Congrats.
[/quote]
Oh hey now, thats a familiar face. Long time no talk, I didn't realize you were still around.

How have you been?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1354036599' post='3057472']
Thankfully, this project has some solid folks and a hell of a protector, I'm certain they'll succeed in spite of one weak link.
[/quote]

Only one? My good sir you make me blush by not including me as a weak link.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1354043505' post='3057501']
S(sub-W) + J(sub-B) + B(sub-F) approaches infinity. In short, I like this.
[/quote]

My math may be wrong, or I don't understand your formula, but the answer perplexes me. Sir Jonathan Blood?

I don't appreciate you lumping me in the same category with JB, he is a terrible person and he deserves to be ZIed.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1354057905' post='3057578']
Oh hey now, thats a familiar face. Long time no talk, I didn't realize you were still around.

How have you been?
[/quote]

Doing well man, you guys look like you should have some fun with this group I will stop by and see you all sometime.

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1354043376' post='3057498']
I would like you to objectively elaborate on that. I'd like to know!
[/quote]

I can't remember why I dislike him but I remember feeling pretty strongly about it. I'll let you know if it pops into my head.

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1354043376' post='3057498']
I would like you to objectively elaborate on that. I'd like to know!
[/quote]

Oh my DeLay you're alive! Planet Bob just got a lot better. :[img]http://torn.sharuntech.com/public/style_emoticons/default/hakai.png[/img]:

Edited by mythicknight

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1354081999' post='3057743']
Oh my DeLay you're alive! Planet Bob just got a lot better. :[img]http://torn.sharuntech.com/public/style_emoticons/default/hakai.png[/img]:
[/quote]

well, I appreciate that.. but I can't imagine it getting any worse! haw!!!