The Reformation

SirWilliam

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1353984242' post='3057301']
I expect terrible things from this alliance. Don't let me down.

But you'll have run this whole thing into the ground before he wakes up! Might as well at least let him know of it's legacy.
[/quote]

Now now, don't let your panties get into a twist. ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1353983066' post='3057285']
>Bloodfury
>"Prototype prides itself a quality over quantity alliance."

Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

That actually has more to do with our desire to be home to people with experience and decent nations rather than the noobs that cookie-cutter alliances too frequently focus on recruiting (not that I'm judging the latter, just a preference). It's not meant as a reflection of our or others' perceptions of our members.

I realize there are BloodFury and Jonathan Brookbank haters and knew full well, like I said, what we were getting into. I can assure you that, as Founding Fathers with member invite/vouch privileges, neither will lead to our unraveling, but thank you, as well as Shangri-La in general, for your concern.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1353985664' post='3057311']
Good luck with this gentlemen. If you need help with anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.
[/quote]

Thank you, friend. Much appreciated.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1353986732' post='3057315']
That's it guys, we got what we came for, Mogar's Approval. Lets pack it in and call it quits while the going is good.
[/quote]
you have an interesting mix of founders and with the sheer level of personality involved I'm sure you will go far, but yes, my approval is the highest honor anyone could get in digiterra.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1353989999' post='3057328']
That actually has more to do with our desire to be home to people with experience and decent nations rather than the noobs that cookie-cutter alliances too frequently focus on recruiting (not that I'm judging the latter, just a preference). It's not meant as a reflection of our or others' perceptions of our members.
[/quote]

To be fair, I think the majority of alliances do not mass recruit anymore.

That said I wish you the best of luck with this bud, send a diplomat over, I'm sure we'd love to have you. :)

o/ Prototype

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1353991526' post='3057336']
To be fair, I think the majority of alliances do not mass recruit anymore.

That said I wish you the best of luck with this bud, send a diplomat over, I'm sure we'd love to have you. :)

o/ Prototype
[/quote]

Mass-recruiting is indeed a lost art (there's no longer the mass pool to begin with). There are still new nations though and it's still somewhat viable to recruit them. Nothing against those that do, just not our style.

In any event, that's neither here nor there really. I'll stop by shortly once things have settled a bit. :)

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1353995364' post='3057364']
I wasn't, I just came back to see if there's anything good goin on. I'm doin WELL thanks. looking for buddies to join up with but I'm way too lazy to try MK's academy again lolol. you guys hiring?
[/quote]

Good to hear. We are indeed, swing by the IRC channel or drop me a PM or something.

Whatup Hak[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1353995364' post='3057364']
I wasn't, I just came back to see if there's anything good goin on. I'm doin WELL thanks. looking for buddies to join up with but I'm way too lazy to try MK's academy again lolol. you guys hiring?
[/quote]Wow Hakai, long time no see, whats good man?

Feel free to stop on by, I've got a vouch if you want it.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1353998440' post='3057377']
Whatup HakWow Hakai, long time no see, whats good man?

Feel free to stop on by, I've got a vouch if you want it.
[/quote]
Hey buuuuddy. good to see you too! like I said, just looking around, thought this looked like fun. I talked with JB and signed up at the forums. this alliance is the bee's knees for sure :D