A SDU Opposition Breakdown and Charter

Winner12345

Our Charter:

Preamble: In Order to protect all political ideologys and social freedoms around the world, the Social Democratic Union Members are declaring themselves Soverigen from the SDU Government.

1:Military operations are to be conducted only agains the Government and there supporters. People who are neutral or are allies are not to be attacked

2: Tech Deals are not to be done with outside members of the allaince. TD`s may not be done with government members or there supporters

3:Nukes are to be used consistently and commonly. Do not take caution when launching Nukes.

Break it down!:

The SDU has fallen into the hands of multipple radical Communists. WE shall not stand for communists taking over our alliance. They say that our alliance is leftists and ia gree, but we do have multiple right wing members including me. We want freedom from communism, not oppression from it.

LET FREEDOM REIGN!

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353607538' post='3056277']

The SDU has fallen into the hands of multipple radical Communists. WE shall not stand for communists taking over our alliance. They say that our alliance is leftists and ia gree, but we do have multiple right wing members including me. We want freedom from communism, not oppression from it.

LET FREEDOM REIGN!
[/quote]

If you knew anything about Communism you'd know Communism is for freedom. And Communism is against oppression. You should really read up on it. You might actually learn something. Might I suggest the Communist Manifesto?

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1353607538' post='3056277']
Our Charter:

Preamble: In Order to protect all political ideologys and social freedoms around the world, the Social Democratic Union Members are declaring themselves Soverigen from the SDU Government.

1:Military operations are to be conducted only agains the Government and there supporters. People who are neutral or are allies are not to be attacked

2: Tech Deals are not to be done with outside members of the allaince. TD`s may not be done with government members or there supporters

3:Nukes are to be used consistently and commonly. Do not take caution when launching Nukes.

Break it down!:

LET FREEDOM REIGN!
[/quote]

You guys don't have nukes...

You need to end this now. Civil war is bloody and brutal and will benefit nobody. if you win this fight there will be little change. There are many in CN who stamp on the ideals of freedom. You win this war and nothing will change. You will in fact just be further behind them and you will achieve nothing. In fact you will become them. It is a strange person who speaks of freedom before attacking their brothers due to political ideology.

You also stamp on the ideals you claimed to espouse when you formed the SDU. You called for a bridge between left and right in the name of freedom. These were good ideals. They were great ideals. Many would have supported that. But instead you fight many pointless wards and lead many doomed campaigns. How many nations stand behind you now? As far as I can tell...none. The SDU is still losing its war against IAFG, a war you started whilst already engaged with another nation. That nation has rendered you asunder and incapable of fighting. And now you have declared a civil war that you cannot even muster the strength to fight and of such little significance that the dominant forces have not counter attacked.

I truly feel for those in the SDU. You came to them offering them a banner of peace and co-operation. You then brought them war, division, strife and nuclear holocaust. The SDU is now a ragged, defeated ruin of an alliance. Its members flee. I am glad to see that others are willing to take them in and offer them refuge from the insanity you have brought.

May this stand as a lesson for you. Your partners in this path were arrogance and stupidity. Arrogance led you to war, and stupidity led you to lose it. 17 vs 2...and you lost. And now your arrogance once again leads you down this stupid path to declare a civil war that no one person is even willing to fight, not even those ranged against you.

Hopefully in the future you will repent. You will abandon these allies of yours. You will join forces with wisdom and humility. You will look for the ways to achieve your aims with a screwdriver, rather than smashing a broken machine with a sledgehammer and hoping it will then work. However, as long as you listen to those two friends of yours you will find nothing but war, destruction, irrelevance and misery.

Edited by Icewolf

I feel like there should be a way for me to hijack this whole conflict, somehow.

Seriously gang, if there are any SDU people who want to proclaim their undying devotion to the philosophies of Karl Marx, please do it. I'm bored, and blowing a petty civil war out of proportion seems a temporary cure.

-Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1353889873' post='3057072']
I feel like there should be a way for me to hijack this whole conflict, somehow.

Seriously gang, if there are any SDU people who want to proclaim their undying devotion to the philosophies of Karl Marx, please do it. I'm bored, and blowing a petty civil war out of proportion seems a temporary cure.

-Craig
[/quote]

Hehehe proxy wars ftw

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1353608426' post='3056292']
you and lolman or whatever his name is should get along very well, best of luck old chap, sounds as if you will need lots of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

You know, with the way he has been posting, I honestly thought they were the same people. I was wondering why he changed from one alliance to another...

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1354166877' post='3057982']
You know, with the way he has been posting, I honestly thought they were the same people. I was wondering why he changed from one alliance to another...
[/quote]

ummm I thought of the possibility but there are plenty of n00bs around, even at higher tier these days you still have people like that haahaha!see that other aa the other day that cancelled on NG...

Edited by Amossio