Final Pillowfort Announcement

Centurius

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lorikz Kain' timestamp='1353454405' post='3055244']
So much negativity and we are only 3 pages in? Man tough crowd today...

Well I for one am an equal opportunity good lucker so I say to all parties good luck on your future endeavors. Never an easy move to make.
[/quote]

Without any negativity this planet would be dying out much quicker.

When I first joined Argent I was soooo excited to be a PF member. I told all my friends how great it was going to be. Then the forums went down before I could read them, OMFG disbanded, I never got back into the channel, BN disbanded, and now this!

In other words, I joined Argent and all I got were these pony videos. Talk about false advertisement!

Also good luck and stuff to my ex-bloc mates.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1353462491' post='3055335']
When I first joined Argent I was soooo excited to be a PF member. I told all my friends how great it was going to be. Then the forums went down before I could read them, OMFG disbanded, I never got back into the channel, BN disbanded, and now this!

In other words, I joined Argent and all I got were these pony videos. Talk about false advertisement!

Also good luck and stuff to my ex-bloc mates.
[/quote]I say you got out with the better deal ;)

Good luck to Argent, BN, and TOP.

It was mostly enjoyable while it lasted. I did a lot of the work in getting the bloc together, but, as in the Citadel, I was never able to deal well with the intra-bloc politics.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1353445878' post='3055124']
Sorry folks from HB for getting here first... but this post proves, if nothing else, that winter is indeed coming.
[/quote]

I don't know why some people in this thread are seeing this as "lines being drawn" or "this is a big political move." The bloc disbanded because nearly all of the signatories were extremely inactive. This made the bloc a functionally defunct entity. That is everything there was to it.

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1353446453' post='3055138']
Too bad to see this. Another bloc falls to the whims of the game. Good luck everyone.
[/quote]

Inactivity, and not whims, had everything to do with it.

Edited by Crymson

As one of the original PF members (Hey my name was even on the treaty!), This was DEFINITELY for the best. Best of luck to all the existing parties of PF... and i guess the parties that disbanded and have members here and there across bob.

And really the people who were never a part of PF too, best of luck to you guys as well.

I guess I wish everybody good luck.

Edit: Except for argent, of course. Roll Argent.

Edited by autosave36

[quote name='trimm' timestamp='1353449678' post='3055176']
Translation: This bloc didn't upend the apple cart for me, so I'm going to dismiss it.
[/quote]
Everything we need to know lies within your reply: If PF was [i]soooo [/i]goal-driven, tell me all about it. I love being proved wrong. But you didn't contradict me, you just don't like what I had to say. If PF ever had a vision or a plan, it went unnoticed.

Let me put it this way:
[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1353468761' post='3055389']
PF has been a defunct entity for some time, as severe inactivity was afflicting many of the signatories.
[/quote]