Armed Society Unites Against the Polemarch

Armed Society

[i]An urgent communication to the esteemed President Zacharias, from Armed Society citizen Frank Katz, CEO of [b]KatzDevCo[/b]:[/i]

President Zacharias,

We cannot question your recent decision to close your borders - I cannot imagine the feats Armed Society would accomplish if 89% of us agreed on anything! Nevertheless, I must introduce myself and in the same breath request a temporary imposition.

We do not wish to see more than 800 innocents denied a peaceful home. If you can provide temporary accommodations for displaced Xenioshians, we will promise to take them off your hands as soon as our current infrastructure expansion project is complete.

Edited by Armed Society

[i]A repy to a message from the honourable Frank Katz, CEO of KatsDevCo:[/i]

Frank Katz,

We are grateful that you understand our situation. However, as I have stated previously, we only have enough resources to allow them to stay another month, possibly two. If you were able to supply us with enough food resources to last the winter, we will happily accomodate them until you are finished with your infrastructure project.

-Zacharias of the NSR

[i]A message to the esteemed President Zacharias, from Armed Society citizen Frank Katz:[/i]

Zacharias,

At the moment Armed Society's international aid channels are full. Upon consideration, I believe that since we both represent newly developing nations with an interest in international commerce, it would not be in either of our interests to tie up our foreign aid capabilities when there is profit to be made from the cheap development and export of technology.

However, our infrastructure project is on schedule and should be complete within a month. We have dispatched teams bearing food aid directly to the Xenioshian refugees waiting outside your country's border, a move which will hopefully reduce the Xenioshians' demands on your nation's resources. Within a few days it will be safe for you to begin relocating Xenioshians to our aid camps outside your borders, and within a month we should be able to complete a full evacuation.

Best,
Frank

[i]A message to the esteemed President Zacharias, from Antipolemarch Militia Commander Gabriel Pope:[/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zacharias,[/font][/color]

The remaining Xenioshian refugees plaguing your nation have been removed. Many were conscripted into the Militia for its newest campaign. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I am told Mr. Katz gives his regards.

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Sincerely,[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gabriel Pope[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Armed Society' timestamp='1357363080' post='3071517']
Xenios is no more, having departed this cyberverse for the cold hard non-existence legends call "deletion for inactivity." Etc., etc., other RP !@#$%^&*, etc.
[/quote]

Check who's back

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=517521